Thread: Mafia 2 Brightness Issue

Mafia 2 Brightness Issue

I use a Dell Inspiron desktop and installed Windows 7 to it. I have also installed Mafia 2 game to the system and the problem that I am facing is with brightness issue. When I try to exit the game the screen completely goes dark and this is the problem that I am facing while playing. Please help me out so that I can make things to work well and then process accordingly well which will be better.

Re: Mafia 2 Brightness Issue

You can make the things to get work well. All you need to do is to check out that is by processing well which will be better and helpful. All you need to do is to Ctrl+alt+del button and then at the blue Admin screen press Cancel. As it is been done you may then get to restore to the default screen or set to desktop brightness will be restored. So check out and then make the aspects to be functioned well.

Make the changes as needed. It will be better for you. All you need to do is to install the application well under safe mode and then make the desired things to be worked and process. It will be better for you. So check and then make the necessary ailments to be processed and function. Do look out and then work for the same. I hope you may then get to make and implement the things to work as needed.

May be the graphic card needs to be upgraded. It is essential that you upgrade the driver for the same. It will be better for you. So in order to function well and then process for the thing it will let you to get to a better solution. So check for the thing and then make the desired implementation well for sorting the issue. So check out by updating the driver. It will be helpful.

All you need to do is to reinstall the driver for the video card. It can be done well by functioning that is processing by removing or uninstalling the driver and then get a fresh copy of the driver that is updated one. You may then get to a better solution and work well for the same. so do check out and then process as needed. It will be better for you.