Thread: Mafia 2 Demo & Radeon x1950 problem

Mafia 2 Demo & Radeon x1950 problem

I have a desktop and have installed Mafia 2 game on my system. I use Sapphire Radeon X1950 video card. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing. I have no idea but due to the card I there is some blinking shadows. I think the issue is with the card. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be worked and process as needed. It will be better. Hope to get a better solution. I use Windows 7.

Re: Mafia 2 Demo & Radeon x1950 problem

The problem that you are facing is nothing but may be due to the driver for the video card that you use. You need to work well by processing the thing that is by reinstalling the driver and then make the changes as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and then function for the thing which will let you out to get to a desired solution. So look for the change as needed. I hope it will be helpful for you.

An update to the driver pack will help you out or you need to upgrade your graphic card. The card that you use is a bit old and it needs to be upgraded in order to get cope well with the desired thing that is the Hi-tech games that you are using. It will be better for you to get the things to be processed and get work as needed. I hope you may then be able to work well. So check out and work as needed.

Try to check out by installing the application under Compatible mode. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing which will be better for you. So look out. It can be done well that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make the desired thing to be installed well under properties section that is Windows XP mode. As it is been done you may then be able to work well and then check out for the same.

Install the application under safe mode and then look for the output. It will be better for you. Do check out and then make the essential changes which will be helpful for you and then get the desired things to be worked and processed as needed. It will let you to get the associated things. As safe mode do not have much of the high feature which will be a plus point for you. SO check out. I would also recommend you to change and upgrade your graphic card.

Perform a clean boot. All you need to do is to check out by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now as it is been done you need to look out well by processing that is you need to choose hide all Microsoft services form the selective services and then process well which will be beneficial for you and get the things to be processed as needed. Do check out.