Thread: Mafia 2 Installscript Parser error Unsupported "Registry" entry type dword from Phoenix solution

Mafia 2 Installscript Parser error Unsupported "Registry" entry type dword from Phoenix solution

My brother was trying to install cracked version of Mafia 2 in my system. I was unaware for the same. I had found his doing lots of stuff on the system due to which now I am getting errors. First the error is Installscript Parser error Unsupported when I tried to install a office application. Searching online I found that this is a registry error. I do not want this in my system. How to fix this out.

Re: Mafia 2 Installscript Parser error Unsupported "Registry" entry type dword from Phoenix solution

Try out to run system restore for that which might fix the issue. The tool Phoenix tried to create a registry value in your system and due to that you are getting the error pop up. It is better recommended that you must run system restore and the error might go. Then the other thing you must do is remove those cracked game files from your system. There can be virus in that.

Re: Mafia 2 Installscript Parser error Unsupported "Registry" entry type dword from Phoenix solution

Windows query information runs continuously during operation, so a misconfigured registry errors can generate a report due to unexpected failures. This record replaces most of the ini files that were used in Windows. Run any registry repairer tool. For that I will recommend you to use CCleaner. Remove the tools and game files from Add remove program.

To troubleshoot the registry you must be aware about the file. The HKEY_USERS collects information from all users using the machine. Here is information about installed applications, network connections, etc. of each user. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT: This is a subkey of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software and contains the keys to ensure that the files be opened effectively for their respective programs.

It is a very important database that contains the record of thousands of Windows settings. Among other things, includes: information on the desktop appearance, a record of peripherals installed on the system and its drivers and the configuration of most computer programs. Any errors in this database have serious consequences for the functioning of the system, including Windows simply will not boot.

I had found that before it was difficult to find Windows Registry Editor, which allows manual changes to the registry. If you want to make any adjustments to the system, preferably do it in the Control Panel, this is the safest way. The manually edit the registry is only for those who are unsure of what they are doing. This opens the registry Editor window that is similar to the Windows Explorer window and is divided into two smaller windows. Better you must not make any changes. Run any repair tool.

Windows registry is a part of the operating system very powerful and critical, because if you incorrectly modify any of the vital inputs can cause very serious problems in implementing the operating system. It consists of two files, system.dat and user.dat. If you had removed the game but still the files of this game lies in the system. For that you need to manually delete the keys generated in the registry.

I start the demo of the game via steam and then in game I have reduced the check of infinite ammo, infinite time etc. But nothing changes, the time goes down and my ammunition are identical. I love to do a little wandering in the city, if someone can tell me how this patch would be cool. I said that I download the patch from a different site but this really does not work.