Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

unsure Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by karan_star View Post
    Till where you have reached ? I am at 10 chapter.. If you need i can give you. And if you have even crossed that than you will have to wait for about 2 days, as am going out station for these 2 days.. See you soon.
    By 100% complete game I mean all the "Playboy Magazines" and "Wanted Posters" collected. Have you collected all of them??

I have finished the game....but it ended so quickly !!! They could have given more missions and more interactive game play where we could take extra side by missions. And instead of 15 there should have been 50 missions !!!

idea Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by victorbd View Post
    same happens to me also at chapter 7 when i get into any cars it just crashes.... im also using win 7 played 3 times from the beggining but same happens after reinstallling it and deleted all savegames evrytime also
    hey, i had to face same problem... Whenever i wanted to enter into the car, it crashed to desktop... I downloaded savegames also but din't work... So i reset my own savefiles and played from the beginning... This time at chapter 7 i played in different way. There was a nex gen car of joe waiting inside the open garage, i just only used that car to go to vito's new aptmt'. Then i walked to the store to byu new suit and lockpicked the car waiting at the corner of the road few steps ahead from the store. Then i only drove the guest's car. I just only used those three cars and the chapter passed safely. But the same problem occured at the chapter 8. Whenever i take attemt to drive the truck, it crashes... :<

Exclamation Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by prash_mate View Post
    I am uploading Mafia 2 PC Save game in the below attachment that you can download. The save file is basically attached in rar format, so you will need to download a software called winrar or winzip by searching it on google and have to install it on your pc so that you can extract it. After extracting it just copy and paste the save file into your mafia 2 save game folder.

Edit: Due to limited attachment uploading issue on this forum, I have split the mafia 2 save game in 3 parts, so you will have to download all the parts and only after downloading all parts you can extract it properly or else you will get an error.
    by da wy, dude, i've downloaded all of your files and replaced with my files but whenever i select a chapter, the game crashes after loading... Could you please up the whole 2K Games folder? Cause it also holds the configuration information and if the files missmatch then obviously it's a matter of crash to handle the exception...

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

hi
    I have a problem wih Mafia II AGAIN!!
    in chapter 14 in the factory after the cutsence no objective displayed and the workers just stand in the building!!
    is that a bug again?????
    as some of you know i had problem in chapter 4 so start from ch 5
    now i have a problem in ch 14!!! what a damn game!i never had so many problems with games before

i cant find my saved data file.
    and how can i download this 100% file?

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

tanks very good

I have a problem wih Mafia II AGAIN!!
    in chapter 14 in the factory after the cutsence no objective displayed and the workers just stand in the building!!
    is that a bug again?????
    I don't think that there are some problem (or bugs). I have completed all the chapters and I didn't got any issue while playing that. I just want to know that you faced any issues in other chapters.? If yes, then I would like to recommend you to change the settings and then play in low resolution. I am sure that playing in low resolution will sort out your issue.

guys i need chapter 7 crack fix and i need a save for chapter 7
    iam using windows 7 and by the way i cannot find the save folder
    plz help me

All save game files of Mafia 2 are situated in the following fodler: C:\Users\"your_user"\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II . Also for the Chapter 7 save game, you will need to wait until someone post here.

Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    guys i need chapter 7 crack fix and i need a save for chapter 7
    iam using windows 7 and by the way i cannot find the save folder
    plz help me
    If you can read this topic from start then you could have realised that it is already being discussed about where is the save game location of mafia 2 is. Anyways, you cannot ask for cracks/hacks on this forums as it is illegal, so therefore try to get original copy of the game and play without issues.

The 3 files are all the same and it didn't work on my computer.....

how I should download this files.Whenever I click on the attachment download doesnot start.

Quote Originally Posted by Subhojitroy2010 View Post
    how I should download this files.Whenever I click on the attachment download doesnot start.
    I think that there is some database error coming while downloading the save game files from the attachments so I think that we may to report this to the admin/moderators of the forums. Once it is rectified then you can easily download the save game file of mafia 2 from here. Thanks for notifying though.

i cnt download ?

i cant download!! any help

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast