Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Hi, since mafia 2 was out for quite sometime now, I was wondering if anybody can upload mafia 2 save game for download with missions 100% unlocked. Actually, I need it because my pc was infected by a trojan which corrupted the registry, so I downloaded Ccleaner and ran it, but after a while I found out that it also made or corrupted the game registries and whenever I was trying to run mafia 2 it was giving me appcrash error. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it again but I want to start from "A friend of ours" and therefore needed this save game badly. Hope to get it soon. Thanks

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

I am uploading Mafia 2 PC Save game in the below attachment that you can download. The save file is basically attached in rar format, so you will need to download a software called winrar or winzip by searching it on google and have to install it on your pc so that you can extract it. After extracting it just copy and paste the save file into your mafia 2 save game folder.

Edit: Due to limited attachment uploading issue on this forum, I have split the mafia 2 save game in 3 parts, so you will have to download all the parts and only after downloading all parts you can extract it properly or else you will get an error.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I will not be downloading this save game file because I want to complete the game by playing it from start to end. Usually, there is no fun playing this game and getting to know about it in depth, the gameplay, and also the sex scenes in mafia 2 game that I have heard, I am not going to miss any chance. In any case where is mafia 2 save game file located, in which drive?

In my Windows 7 PC, the safe game file of mafia 2 is located at -

my documents/my games/Mafia II

or

C:/Users/AppData/Local/2K Games/Mafia 2/Saves

You just need to get into the save folder and copy all the content by overwriting it. If you cannot locate the folder then you might also need to go to folder option and search options > view > show hiden files, folders....

masromim Guest

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

I got a problem in chapter 7. while i was playing chapter 7 i entered into a car and the game got crashed. Every time i try to enter in a car in chapter 7 the game gets crashed. anyway i have used your save game but now whenever i try to load any of the chapter the game gets crashed. i'm using windows 7. do you have any solution? or can you upload the crack file that have used or email me it?

Am playing the game but haven't reached yet till 7th chapter. Also, i haven't tested this savegame yet. As you said the car gets crashed everytime, i hope you are not making any mistake or missing something before entering the car. What i can suggest you at a time is to ensure that you are not missing anything, just get some help from this steps by step walkthrough of Mafia 2. hope it will help you. In addition, you may also need Mafia II Playboy Magazine Guide.

same happens to me also at chapter 7 when i get into any cars it just crashes.... im also using win 7 played 3 times from the beggining but same happens after reinstallling it and deleted all savegames evrytime also

where are the save games located in windows xp???i downloaded the save files after facing problems in chapter 7 but i cant find the location of the save files...

hey i have a windows 7 ultimate WHERE IS THE FOLDER!?

have the exact same problem windows 7 home premium from alienware laptop but havent tried the game saves hope they work

yea i have the car error and the levles will not load up
    I didn't upgrade My windows. I just used his saved game. hoping I could get pass the chapter 7 error. By the way do you have a link for the Mafia.2.V3.Chapter7.fix.crack?

The save game location of Mafia 2 in Windows 7 is under C:/Users/AppData/Local/2K Games/Mafia 2/Saves. I assume most of the guys here who are having problem in Chapter 7 of Mafia 2 are using a illegal copy of the game and therefore they are getting crashing problems. In any case you could try to load the save game and start the game from chapter 8 and try to finish the game. For windows xp the location of save game for nokia is my documents/my games/Mafia II.

your saved game actually made it worst. Now I can't even play the game. Every chapter crashed. I had only one problem with chapter 7 now every chapter f-ing crashed. Anyway I'll try to uninstall it and load your save file. hope it works.

Make sure you use saved game from the same windows. It happened to me. I have upgraded from vista 32 to 7 ultimate 64 in the middle of playing the game. Had to start from the beginning Fortunatelly mine doen't crash. I have heard about the problems with chapter 7. Try to look for Mafia.2.V3.Chapter7.fix.crack. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul05 View Post
    hey i have a windows 7 ultimate WHERE IS THE FOLDER!?
    C:\Users\D4V1D\AppData\Local\2K Games

does somebody have an XBOX360?

and does somebody have SUPER SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Mod for xbox360? cause i was gonna download it in modding underground and all it says is file is corrupted. PLEASE do you have it? if you have it just right it down like does 3 files.

it was very good man

Quote Originally Posted by raoul05 View Post
    does somebody have an XBOX360?

and does somebody have SUPER SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Mod for xbox360? cause i was gonna download it in modding underground and all it says is file is corrupted. PLEASE do you have it? if you have it just right it down like does 3 files.
    After some intense searching I found out that on Youtube some guy said he made a hack in which Sonic is shown as Supersonic with his full powers even in normal levels and it is on his website but it (his website) is emptier than vacuum. Nothing there! The user is llsonowll or something like that and he has done hacks for various sonic games.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast