Thread: Compare Caph and Numpty Physics

Compare Caph and Numpty Physics

Recently I have observed the new game Caph, I have downloaded this game and it is similar to Numpty Physics. The only difference I have found is that this Caph is not too much artistic but it is having real physics. Is there anyone else who have observed the same or I am the alone? If you have played both the game or anyone of the game then do not forget to share your experience. Actually the thing is that I need a comparison between these two games, Caph and Numpty Physics. I mean to say I want to know which will be better game to play. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Compare Caph and Numpty Physics

Caph is a free game that incorporates the principle of popular Crayon Physics. The goal is pretty simple, you need to contact two objects, one red and one green. To contact the objects you need to place objects on the map, eg in order to leverage, or to operate a pulley. Items come from your imagination as you will need to draw, and for that you have at your disposal a pencil. These objects can be drawn from three different colors, depending on the material you want: Black: a solid, such as steel. Green: a solid but deformable plastic such. Blue: the rope. The objects you draw are subject to the laws of physics, and this is all the interest and complexity of this game than finding the solution to reach the next level.

Numpty Physics is an excellent simulation, which is all about real movements. Task, the red is falling on the yellow object, or to roll. All motion follows to the strict laws of physics. The game is still in the previous version, so the program catalog 'Extras Devel'. With at Numoty simply ran on to the end. In the background is always nice at 600MHz. I did not get a chance it is in the foreground, a sudo shutdown-r 0 + grainroot, or do not give a kill. Had the N900 off and on again, then everything was fine. The problem then is that the battery will quickly empty send if you do not notice this. The N900 is not significantly slower at 600MHz.

A level is done as soon as the green and the red object have contact. Where one of the two off-screen, the level starts over. As you reach the goal, you are completely optional. Here you are different capabilities. First, you can any object from three different materials at any point of the level draw. The materials are metal; rope and soft metal are available, each with different properties. Your recently drawn object, you can always remove it again. Besides, you have the ability to stop time. Most important, however, the laws of physics, especially gravity, to exploit sent. To control Caph you need mouse and keyboard. With the left mouse button you draw with your right you change the material, alternatively, with a, s work, b. D esc or delete the last drawn object. Leave the control of the time, continue to run away and then, you take with t, r of a level you start from scratch.

To attend the game page Numpty Physics: Enter the download, then choose the Ubuntu i386 or those who have used Ubuntu AMD64, also for different versions of linux, mac and windows. When the download, now simply click twice on the "file.deb" and that’s all, you'll find it in Applications> Games. Ubuntu Games portal, made a modified interpretation containing about 100 levels in this game, but you must be registered on that page. In this post I am going to spend the interpretation of 32bits to Ubuntu, for those using the 64-bit interpretation can disengage from Ubuntu games.

This is a fantastic and fun title, available for iPhone and PC , of which we spoke some time ago. Essentially, the game is all focused on reasoning by exploiting the simple (and not so) laws of physics. We will be able to make them move the ball to reach our destination, represented by a star. Thanks to its power and its large display, of course, also worth a N900 version of this fantastic title, and then here comes that Numpty Physics, the counterparty for Maemo title above. Here too, we face many levels of increasing difficulty, where our aim will be to combine the ball with the star, taking advantage of all the laws of physics and our invective. While at first glance seem a simple game and taken for granted, continuing with the different levels you will find that the amount of commitment required is really a lot and not always able to solve the "problem" quickly and easily. I strongly suggest you download this software for your N900, you'll be hooked for hours because of the display of your "brick" weblog Nokia.