Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Thread: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

thax for information

Thanks man =)

I working now on a internet cafe and i cant access to C Hard Disk...the only which i can is to install the game to a another hard disk(name D),but the destination of the saves is on the C hard disk.Can i change the destination of the save folder to the D drive?Help me....Sorry with my English!

Quote Originally Posted by geo8588 View Post
    I working now on a internet cafe and i cant access to C Hard Disk...the only which i can is to install the game to a another hard disk(name D),but the destination of the saves is on the C hard disk.Can i change the destination of the save folder to the D drive?Help me....Sorry with my English!
    First of all can you tell us which operating system are you using? And if you cant access the C: Drive then how will you transfer or copy the file to other drive? Better, install a new mafia game on other drive and then download the save game from this thread and copy it in your other drive's save game folder. Simple as that.

Thanks for the fast responding,i have windows xp!I was install the mafia game again in the drive D but the destination of saves is automatically to drive C.I cant have access to C Drive and i cant copy or replace the saves from the game!I want a solution to change the destionation of save game folder from drive C to drive D!

Jimmy getting ready to take out the judge and two associates for final mission. I completed last night. Joe's Adventure's add-on mission is due around Thanksgiving.
    Game of the year !
    Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    GeForce 8800 640 GTS

Thanks for the fast responding,i have windows xp!I was install the mafia game again in the drive D but the destination of saves is automatically to drive C.I cant have access to C Drive and i cant copy or replace the saves from the game!I want a solution to change the destionation of save game folder from drive C to drive D!
    Ok I installed the game to my I: drive from my I drive and saves are on C: drive this was done automatically. My I drive is just for games and not used as an OS. and I don't have any problems. Did you move any files or folders after installing. Did you install from your D drive and what is your D drive used for.
    Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    GeForce 8800 640 GTS

In that case, log into the admin account and copy the save files from this thread to your save game folder in C drive. If you have restrictions in logging into admin account then there is a way to do this by hacking into the admin account, read more about it here - How to Hack or Crack a Windows XP Administrator Password

Your going to run into problems if you copy and paste unless you change the Drive location files in game configurations as it will have location of game where it was originally installed !
    Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    GeForce 8800 640 GTS

am playing mafia2 in windows 7 ..when playing 5th chapter i cant play due to some problems ..i dont think its the problem of my hardware requirements bcoz i have a amazing pc .... anybody can understand the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by krrish.krshnan View Post
    am playing mafia2 in windows 7 ..when playing 5th chapter i cant play due to some problems ..i dont think its the problem of my hardware requirements bcoz i have a amazing pc .... anybody can understand the problem ?
    I'm on Joe's Adventure now. What specifically is the problem. Did you patch.
    Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    GeForce 8800 640 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by krrish.krshnan View Post
    What specific problem are you facing in the 5 chapter of Mafia 2? If are stuck at that level then you can read this game's walkthrough from here - http://www.techarena.in/guide/28438-...alkthrough.htm . Apart from that you can also download the save game file from this thread and with it you can start playing any chapter, so if you are stucked at 5th chapter, then in option menu of the game, directly jump to the 6th chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by cropcircles View Post
    I'm on Joe's Adventure now. What specifically is the problem. Did you patch.
    i copied the installed game from my friend ...so i dont know whether it is patched or not ...but occuring dis problem in sixth chapter also ...
    the problem is ......

after a cut scene the game not working just showing loading ...i think it is game
    crash bcoz am not using original game ..how can i overcome dis situation ?

plzzz help me ......

Hi krrish.krshnan,

As you have mentioned that you copied the game on your pc by taking it from your friend's pc then this might be the problem here. It is always recommended to install heavy games locally onto your machine because if it is not then you tend to get problems like - game crashing, computer hanging, black screen and such. So I would recommend you to install the game cleanly on your machine.

Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission - Part 1

same happens to me also at chapter 7 when i get into any cars it just crashes.... im also using win 7 played 3 times from the beggining but same happens after reinstallling it and deleted all savegames evrytime also

Please continue in this new topic: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission - Part 2
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56