Thread: Confusing PC Game issuse , Constant Freezing

Confusing PC Game issuse , Constant Freezing

I have a problem, for some time I noticed that some of my games do not work anymore, it starts over. games are the following.

GTA San Andreas
    Heroes of Might & Magic 5
    Star Wars Empire at War

These game sometimes work without any problem, but sometime the gmae is crashed and when i restart the game it freezes constantly.

Re: Confusing PC Game issuse , Constant Freezing

I thin that You must all make sure your temp update for DirectX9 +, and your graphics card drivers are up to date. Then if one fails to launch more games, it is possible that this is a problem with your shortened (shortcut) to launch games that either corrupt or simply erroneous. Also it would be better to try the compatibility mode of windows XP.

You can also try your games it might be because you are using the Auto update (autorun) of windows. If any response is not working, and for some reason can, overnight, everything ceases to function, it can also be either a hardware problem. I do not like my mind to the last hypothesis, which is why it is usually a simple matter of configuration or upgrade.

I think this is due to updates that has been installed on your system so try tp remove or uninstall the updates from your system. You can achieve this by simply restoring your system to a point where the updates were not installed on your system. Hopefully this will definitely help you to get rid of this issue.

Hello, I just wanted to play the GTA san andreas and while i was installing the game i faced the similar kind of problem on my system too. the game starts fro some time it works without any problem for about 20 - 25 minutes and it finally crashes when i launch the game again the game finally freezes so please help me.

it appears as your system configuration is not enough (you have 1.1 ghz and AIW8500DV and this game lags), for the moment I do not know the answer, and I was still not found anyone who knew, it really seems to come from your desktop computer or direct x pt. For what it's games that run on the same and on the other or the problem and now this so it would be better if you check your configuration with what is required by the game.

Most probably this is because your system does not have enough resources on your cell phone and hence i think you should try to upgrade the system as soon as possible this should definitely help you to get this problem resolved on your system. The freezing and crashing should disappear as soon as you upgrade the system.