Thread: Best zombie Games

Best zombie Games

Recently i watched a movie which had a number of zombies so i wanted to play a zombie game. After a lot of search i have not got a good game yet please suggest me the Best Zombie Games which can be played on my windows 7 desktop. I would be very much thankful to you. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Best zombie Games

13 days more in hell is a very good game related to zombies. The English title is 13 more days in hell. The game is also superb. You move in a world like Doom and your goal is to survive 13 days at zombies and conducting mini-missions each day. Day 1, killing 20 zombies, 2d day recover the compass, etc.. The boards are the same as the first toy, watch and reload your ammo when you have a few seconds of quiet. well, kill zombies in the head, it is more efficient. 15,278 people have played this game!

I have been playing Argh zombies. A new set of zombie a virus has turned the inhabitants of London in zombies. You go in search of other survivors. You shoot with the gun you have hacked or you are defending to rifle but difficult to survive. I spend each time in the London Underground. I hope you will enjoy this game.

Zombie Assault 2 is a zombie shooting game free online that allows you to one free zombie games of the most stressful. Shoot the zombies that attack you, open doors, repair broken ones to protect you and pave your way through the military camp infested. Buy weapons (sniper, machine gun ...), grenades, chain saw, health ... Anything that can protect you from zombies will be useful in this flash game!

Zombie Killer is one of the best Zombie game. If at first this game seems to have a simple graphic, you will see very quickly that it is not bad at all when you arrive at the castle. All played with the mouse, but attention must be drawn without stopping because the zombies are tough and hence you will enjoy really.

Here's a game that mixes the fight against the zombies but also at the same time, cricket. While you play cricket, zombies invade the field. Send the bullets that they send you these zombies. you can even decapitate them by sending the ball into their head.

nikjerry Guest

Well according to me there is lot of games that allow you to play online Zombie game, but as I think that there are some truly great zombie games on ZombieKillingGames.net including classics like 13 Days in Hell, Zombie Horde. The more thing that I want to say that players utilize different types of guns that are fired with either the keyboard or the mouse.

Try the Attack of the funky disco zombies. This game is both an adventure game and arcade (but also fighting against the undead) is a marvel at the achievement. If we let it happen, we will become a zombie strength to play this game of funky disco zombies!

radleywotson Guest

Argh the game , I played zombies. New zombie virus has changed the people of London zombies. You go to look for other survivors. Taking a gun or hack you have to defend the weapon, but it is difficult to survive. I spend time in the London Underground. I hope you enjoy this game.
    Last edited by Kunal; 01-09-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: External Link is not allowed

fancysmith Guest

Dead Rising is one of the best games on the market. This game is designed to play on Xbox. It combines all the ideas of zombie movie in a game. This is a game of zombies, which sounds like a lot of horror. The performance is incredible, and is considered one of the best games ever.