Thread: Can I play Mafia 2 demo in offline mode?

Can I play Mafia 2 demo in offline mode?

I am not having an internet connection at my home and i have downloaded the steam + mafia 2 demo on one of my friends computer system. Now i have took this game on my pc on which i am using Windows Vista Operating system. Now the problem is that steam wanted update and i don't have an internet. So can anybody tell me that how can i play Mafia 2 Demo version in offline mode?

Re: Can I play Mafia 2 demo in offline mode?

I guess you have not copied all the things which you will be needing to play Mafia 2 Demo offline from your Windows Vista system. I suggest you to download all the folders from your friends computer system and make sure that you are copying the Steam folder as well which is needed to play this game. I guess you have not copied the Steam folder due to which you are not able to play your mafia 2 in an offline mode.

I caught squarely in the atmosphere of the first with the accents of bills big mafia ... I hope we will find it a little too. The demo gives a good idea for the game play I found nice view shot, driving in cons is less than a simulation. Unions slow too much and seems bit difficult to get an idea about the main character on the stage used in the demo, which will also not in the final game should be recalled.

It's normal that when you press the button it goes into crouch position stealth. Otherwise, for corpses nothing was currently reported on any platform, whatever, developers are required to say that the final version will be more optimized on all the rest. Yes, you can play this game in an off-line mode even that is WITHOUT Steam, Am i wrong?

Can I play Mafia 2 demo in offline mode?

How can i play the Mafia 2 game in the offline mode is it possible. I am using a windows XP computer at my place which is not connected to the internet but i want to play the Mafia 2 demo game. Please suggest me a solution such that i can play the Mafia 2 game online on my system. I will be thankful to you for any help in this matter.

I do not think that you can play the Mafia 2 demo offline because the demo version is released online and it can be played online. It is really a very nice game i think you should try to purchase the same if you are not having internet at your place you can play the demo at your friends place having internet .

Thank you very much Ninja-X. I played the demo at my friends place and i wanted to know some more feature of this game and also if possible i have played the GTA for the Mafia 2 game sounds somewhat similar to that but it really has a very good scenario and i will surely purchase this game. For the time being can you tell me some more features of this game.

First and foremost it has a Sophisticated city its size, processing and style I find Empire Bay absolutely dazzling. If you follow all the details of getting the feeling that I was a part of that live there. Yes, living city - another of its strengths: People move here and live their own lives. Different parts of the city are then tuned according to population (Chinatown, Negro, etc.). Video cities. You will surely enjoy the game.

This game has a Detailed interiors which is awesome. Most events will take place in the interior, which has highly sophisticated impression. Missing details such as tags or spines of the books. Moreover, this environment can destroy, destroy, cover, etc. The system then cleverly uses different objects and elements in the game.

According to me, It should be working. I think you cannot play this game with the multiple player from the same account and that to in an offline mode so that you have to be online for playing it. I am not gonna have an internet connection all the time at my home so i guess it would create some problems for me.

There are period cars simply by comparing the original model in the game and I marvel at the detail and precision processing. Cars look great, and if their management is at least partly so good, we have something to look forward. Moreover, we have two models of management according to the desired difficulty.

If you look at the game, I really like it. I think that graphic design is very good. The cut-scenes, not to mention. PC users will appreciate the PhysX to ensure a sophisticated physics: in particular, explosions, known shattered glass plates, flowing clothes and other odds and ends. Expressions of actors would also be merit our attention.