Thread: Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme in Mafia 2

Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme in Mafia 2

I have just played the demo of the Mafia 2 and like this game very much but i am not very much aware whether the game has the Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme. The Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme was present in the earlier version of this game. We can enter these mode and it had 19 competition in all winning each competition unlocks a car. Can anyone tell me whether these modes are available in Mafia 2 or not.

Re: Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme in Mafia 2

As far as i know there are no such free Ride or Free Ride Extreme in Mafia 2 because i have played the Mafia 2 demo but there isn't any option for the same. This might have been replaced with some other competition. As far as i know i have heard of a car which will become invisible and hope there will be a number of extra available in the game.

I too played the Mafia earlier version and i think that the free ride Extreme game is pretty weird but once i played the free ride in the Mafia i really liked this because after completing each and every level a new car is unlocked. Which was more useful and has some really unique feature i think that this should not be removed in Mafia 2.

I am not aware of the Free Ride or Free Ride Extreme in Mafia 2. But There is an extra car that is becoming invisible and makes us also end up becoming invisible. It is in the works of Hoboken, from Yellow Pete and petrol station, for understanding. You have to look at the radar, he's in a small building with a wooden door. All you have to do is "pass through" that door and go riding in the car. Save the game because we will stay and remain invisible.

Apart from the missions themselves, there is a way in which we have complete freedom to move around the city. It is called as "Free Ride" and can move through different locations with several cars as the unlocking go over the game. If we finished the single player story, plus see all the cars in Free Ride mode, opens the way "Free Ride Extreme", the new options we have available.

Another thing is that this game does not meet your expectations and make you give birth, but even doing this is their right I think that what prevails is what the majority opinion, but that does not necessarily reflect reality, games, and generally, almost all, are neither good nor bad, it's like everyone appreciates it.