Thread: How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City in mafia 2

How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City in mafia 2

I have played the Mafia 2 on my windows vista system and it was great to play this game. There is no problem while playing this game as i have seen that everybody just posts problems on the forums but i am here to get some information which should not be much difficult for the Mafia 2 players. Can somebody tell me that as compared to the Liberty City, How bigger an Empire City would be?

Re: How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City in mafia 2

Interesting information about the city of Mafia II, Empire Bay. According to the magazine, Empire Bay, will be the third of the map of GTA IV, Liberty City (information to be taken with large forceps see this news). But beware, in Empire Bay, every detail is taken care of with precision! Moreover, again according to the magazine Xbox World 360, the game would not the revelation that it was entitled to expect in games like "sandbox" and does not revolutionize the genre "open world". However, Mafia II would be "bloody brilliant" (not easy to translate it in French) and thus remains an excellent game.

Otherwise, the link between Vito and Joe and Tommy, I do not know what to think. Developers are turning in circles at first, they tell us there will be no link between the Mafia and Mafia II, then later they say that we "if" there could be little correspondence between the history two games.

The developer 2K Czech does not fit in this game Team Xbox 360 World magazine have played on Mafia 2, according to their comments, Empire Bay, the map is as close to one third of Liberty City, GTA map IV. A disappointment for some ... or not, since according to the tester, a lot of incredible detail was present at the screen and, they say, the game would be a treat for our pupils. It's always good to know that developers do not bet on quantity but on quality.