Thread: Mafia II weapons/inventory

Mafia II weapons/inventory

I want to know something very useful for playing the Mafia II game as is there is any limit on the amount of weapons that you can carry along with your or not. Actually i have played GTA in which there was no limit to carry weapons and it was really a fun. Though i have not played Mafia I but i guess Mafia II would be much more like that only. Any thoughts ?

Re: Mafia II weapons/inventory

Unlike the original Mafia, Mafia II puts more emphasis on melee combat. A combat system was developed by 2K Czech allowing Vito choose to give lively and light blows or blows slower but more powerful. When an enemy is well underway, a key combination allows you to clean him a blow which will depend on your position in the environment (kitchen table, Capeau, car butt etc..). Similarly, if your charger in battle empties, Vito enchainer directly with a rifle butt until such time that you can recharge.

• Switchblade - The switchblades, or more popularly notches are knives or blade comes with the touch of a button.
    • BASEBALL BAT - The baseball bat is a bat used mainly sport baseball. On a form conducive to hit a ball hard, we can therefore think that it can cause major damage to a human.
    • Baton - The baton is a weapon, taking the form of a handle whose end is heavier and thicker, made to brutally beat his opponent or anything else. It is generally used with one hand. It is part of the police equipment.
    • SMITH & WESSON MILITARY & POLICE (Model 10) - is a .38 Special caliber revolver with six shots appeared in 1905. The production of its many versions has more than 4 million weapons. They have armed many civilian and military police. This success certainly explains its wide presence in environments such as the Mafia. There are several variants (including chambered in .357 for the FBI).

Here i have provided some information about the heavy weapons in the Mafia 2 which are really Violent. I have given an info about them as follows.
    1. MOLOTOV COCKTAIL - A Molotov cocktail is an incendiary weapon craft whose main component is a glass bottle partly filled with flammable liquid, usually gasoline or alcohol. His name is an ironic tribute to the Finnish soldiers Vyacheslav Molotov, Foreign Minister of the Soviet Union when it invaded Finland during the Winter War.
    2. GRENADES - The Granada Mk II fragmentation hand grenades, the military standard of the United States from the end of the First World War in the late 1960s. The Mk II grenade is a grenade of the most famous in the world, being exceptional longevity exceeded only by that of the Mills Bomb British. Currently, she is completely obsolete militarily. Its large fragments, which can be fatal within a radius of 50 meters, are more suited to modern warfare where one seeks more to hurt an enemy combatant to kill him, for the simple reason that it takes at least two men to care for a wounded, injured and a cost to the enemy much higher than death. It nevertheless remains one of the most sought after by collectors, considered by many of them as one of the finest ever produced grenades.

You wont be able to play this game without the weapons which i have mentioned in the following list. Actually they are fast guns which can fire continuously and effectively. First of MG 42 which has firing rate, from 1 200 to 1400 rounds per minute. She made several detonations indistinguishable to the human ear and the sound of his shot looked like a rip in the fabric (The Allies also called it "the hum of Hitler" because of its characteristic that it produces) . It was also less sensitive to dust and lighter with 11.6 kg bipod configuration. Secondly comes BERETTA MODEL 38 which carcass was round and the cooler surrounding his gun was punched round holes. He worked with two triggers: The trigger command before the piecemeal and the second automatic firing.

I guess you guys have forgot something. THOMPSON 1928 which is called "Tommy Gun" or the "Chicago typewriter", virtually no difference in the model 1921, except that the handle was longer than a sleeve of wood and that the gun was now equipped with a compensatory recovery. MP 40 which is a submachine gun, the successor Maschinenpistole 38. Its maximum range is 200 meters. The moderate rate of fire 400-500 rounds per minute made him more controllable than some other similar weapons.

Is there any body who can tell me about some new games?
    Last edited by usboxprinting; 27-08-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usboxprinting View Post
    Is there any body who can tell me about some new games?
    Which type of game do you want to know ? I meant, which category ? Like for PC or gaming console, action game, role play game, strategy games, etc,,. There are about 300 games that gets released every month and fortunately you can find it all from the following sections:

You can get all reviews and game previews here : http://www.techarena.in/review/games/

For guides and walkthroughs, check this: http://www.techarena.in/guide/games/

M3 which was intended to replace Thompson, a heavy weapon, inefficient and expensive to produce. The M3 is a weapon of great simplicity, consists mainly of stamped sheet metal that was used until the 1960s and even beyond as secondary weapon for armored vehicle crews. This weapon gets its nickname of grease gun, grease gun, literally, shape.