Thread: Car runs out of gas in mafia 2?

Car runs out of gas in mafia 2?

I have installed Mafia 2 on my windows xp computer system and i want to ask you guys one simple question. Actually while playing this game i have seen something which i have never thought doing with my car. I saw it in a picture that the vito was filling fuel in his car so i would like to ask you guys that is there any kind of car meter in this game and do i need to fill up fuel in my car for staying in this game?

Re: Car runs out of gas in mafia 2?

To answer you in a Mafia we had no garage. Finally though, I'll take things in order: We had a yard and a shed in the story mode. This place was not part of the city, we had a load time of each departure from the garage. But do not you believe it is a GTA-like, we could not come and go anytime the garage was just a transition from the cinematic intro (almost always in the bar) and true beginning of mission. It also allows us to learn new hooking car. Okay I digress. Clearly, there was a garage but only in the story mode.

Ultra-free mode, where there, we had a house for us to protect and regenerate, but it was part of the city : no load times. So you could leave your cars in your garage (best to find them), but also to your house within the next street or across the city, it does not disappear. It was also rather boring for the carcasses of cars that remained in the midst of the road.

Yes, It might happen that your car run out of petrol while driving in the Mafia 2 game and even there is an option to steal the cars so that you do not have to wait for filling up the petrol. I suggest you to live pure mafia life on this game so that you can enjoy this game up to its maximum level. Now its your choice to steal the fueled car or you may stay to fill up the car with the fuel from the pump.

IN summary: No garage, the city kept everything in memory, regardless of location. But only mode Ultra-free, since the story mode had its own garage, and the city was reset at the beginning of each mission (normally progresses over time). It is nevertheless noted that it is not because What could not come and go as we pleased in that famous garage that Mafia for losing its character of GTA-like.

Frankly, the shootings in the streets and stealing cars is not the main interest of the game .. Instead, since we can not steal cars that once made good progress in history! The world of Mafia is that revels with small cars at the beginning of the game, slow, difficult to drive but so enjoyable! I remember the little green box in our first mission for Don Salieri.

It is too beautiful: air driving fun, the phases of intense fighting and ecstatic, colleagues did not look too stupid, the scenery is destructible, the graphics are great, another game where the goal is Power to acquire, Respect, Money. This game is for me! as usual, I would wait in Rockin' and once he passes less than 50 € I'll take it. So much the better so that in 2010, it would have been too late in this year.