Thread: Mafia 2 demo is not able to install

Mafia 2 demo is not able to install

I am using Windows 7 64 bit on a desktop machine and have recently downloaded Mafia 2 PC game application to the system. I have downloaded a demo version. The problem is that when I am trying to install the application I am not able to work well or process. When I click on the icon it starts with 1% completion and then after 3% it stops and gets an error message as Incomplete installation (10). I do not know why is this happening? Please help me out.

Re: Mafia 2 demo is not able to install

The possibility could be that the application you have downloaded is not able respond well or get the issue to be sorted as needed. So in order to get the thing to be functioned well it is essential and necessary which will let you to get the desired things to be processed. So do check out and make the things to work well which will be better for you. So do process as needed. I hope it will help that is getting a new application.

There is another way through which you can work and get the changes to be implemented. All you need to do is to check out for the change that is by making the installation of the game under compatibility mode and get the desired output to be processed. It will be better for you. So look for the same and then get the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. It will be better. So get it worked.

I suppose the Demo version is not able to work well or get execute with the system. So in order to get it processed it is needed and necessary that you do look out for the change that is essential by getting a full version game or check out by getting another copy which will help you out well to get it processed. Do look out. I hope it will be better for you.

As per query Incomplete installation (10) the error is basically due to servers been busy. So in order to get it worked do look out for the empty slots or let the servers get free. As the server is not busy you may easily get the issue to be sorted and then work well with the same that is necessary and worked as needed. I hope this will help you out to get the issue to be sorted.

There can be a possibility that you are using a normal account to get the installation to be done. So in order to work well it is indeed necessary that you do check out for the admin accessibility. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation done well by getting admin access. Run as Administrator. I hope this will let the installation to be done well