Thread: Numpty Physics freezes after update

Numpty Physics freezes after update

Hello friends I have got this game called Numpty Physics installed in my computer for last six months and all these months I had enjoyed the game too much, this game requires allot of human skills and since I love challenges I have really passed all the stages of these game. Recently , when I was playing this game I got an update message saying that the "Update to the Numpty Physics is available and Click Here to download the update. So I instantly downloaded the update and after the successful installation of the update when I was ready to play the game, so I started the game only to find that the game had crashed and my computer got freeze and I was only left with directly restarting my system. After repeated trials I am again facing the same problem, so can someone help me to solve this issue since I just cannot stay away from this game and curious to get my hands on this game.

Re: Numpty Physics freezes after update

I guess that you should try and remove this game as quickly as possible and then again install the new version of this game on your system. I think that the download file might be corrupted which is the only reason that has caused you the problem of freezing. So I guess that removing and then again installing the game will surely help you to solve your problem. Also, if the game is unable to get delete from the control panel then I think that you should Windows Utility kit that will help you to remove the game and all its files completely from the system and then you can move forward with the installation of the new game. I hope that this will certainly accomplish your task and you will start to enjoy your game again. And do remember to have a legal anti virus software installed on your system to protect from virus.

I have got this news from the Numpty Physics company that the updated version of the game is still in its testing period and is having some files missing which will create problems for you if you have this game running on your computer system. So I would suggest all the Numpty Physics lover to wait for some time until the developers come up with the final working product that will contain every single file needed to run this game smoothly. So guys don't be in a hurry and wait for sometime to get the full version of the game to released if you don't want to damage any data.

Hey I have got this game on my Nokia N900 that is having Easy Debain installed on it, I was having the current version of the game that is Numpty Physics 0.2 and soon as I updated the game through the internet, I found that the game was although running but not able to give that good graphics that it was giving in the older version of the game. I know that this is the beta version of the game but the final product will not be too different from the beta, just some bugs will be removed but the functionality is the same. This new version has got very less functions that we were supposed to get the earlier version of the same game. Also the tools that were available to edit the puzzle were a bit less as compared to the previous version. I guess that this game will certainly not the one we are looking for .

Hey why don’t you check the settings of your mobile phones to see that whether you have got the Extras-Devel repository enabled which is why you are not able to get the graphics that you are looking for. I think that the repository option is only prescribe for the end user and must surely disable this in order to make full use of this game.