Thread: Mafia 2 trainer download

Mafia 2 trainer download

I have installed the Mafia 2 game into the system of mine which the latest release from the 2kgames and love to play the same. But i have heard about the Trainer which is having the feature to activate the most of the functionality of the Mafia 2 games. I wanted to download the Mafia 2 Trainer . So if any one is having any knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia 2 trainer download

If you are looking for the trainer then i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the download for the Trainer that will help you with the same. I am using this file and liked it most as this makes the game to run easily. So if possible then go through the same and work with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you are looking for the Trainer to work with the Mafia 2 then i will advise you to go with the Google and search for same and you will get lots of link which is having the download for same that you are looking for. The trainer will provide you unlimited health and weapon for the use of the same. I think that this will help you for you.

Instead of using the cheats i will advise you to use the Cheats for the same which will help you for activation of the same which you are looking for this. The cheats are better way to activate the game with lots of feature which you can get on the below given link. I hope this will help you with the same.
    Mafia 2 cheats

Instead of using the cheats and the trainer it is better to go with the Walkthrough of the Mafia 2 which is having the full description regarding the clearing the stages in the Mafia 2. The walkthrough is just like the guide which let you know about the stages in the same. If you like then go through the Mafia 2 Walkthrough and work with the same.

most of the trainers crash my game (i.e.) in the fifth chapter fight with o'Neil my health is not decreasing at all even if the trainer is not turned on..... so the fight doesnt get over at all..

The crashing problem might be because the Trainer which you are using is having the older the version which is not showing the compatibility with the game and crashing. I will advise you to download and install the latest version of the Trainer and then check whether the issue resolved or not. Also check whether you have activated any cheat or something which help you not decreasing then health of the player.