Thread: Multiplayer in Mafia II

Multiplayer in Mafia II

I can cook this petition in order to play multiplayer. I is not Mafia with Multi Mod, why should He commend Mafia II do without? True, we finished the game, then? He was again and again? No! Sign the petition for the mod Multiplayer game in Mafia2. Is this possible with the full version of Mafia 2. Anyone any ideas.

Re: Multiplayer in Mafia II

For the petition should be running hundreds of thousands of votes that you will not find here and probably not push for it then if we have missed a semi multiplayer like GTA IV (or multiplayer mod, downloadable PC for San Andreas was more shall complement) I do not see much use. But lets hope that it will be available in future.

Mafia has certainly been announced before its release as being potentially multiplayer, but nothing had been confirmed. But technical limitations and deliberate choices that developers make mafia will never multiplayer. It is not insulting us in this way that things will change, quite the contrary ... especially for you!

You did not like the multiplayer of GTA IV??? I still find myself well done. The only drawback was the lack of variety in the missions. Once completed three different tasks that remained as deathmatch. I do not feel at all because I am born under nothing to do with this petition That now you are saying that GTA is multi apparently missed ... in retrospect, Take 2 Interactive have GTA and Mafia

I would not for a multi on Mafia 2, but I'd rather download it + a sum or a patch or an expansion mode as it's great! Because I'm sorry but the multiplayer apartment on GTA IV PC consoles that will make a patch for console downloadable soon we will give her. But if not for Mafia 2 first game in itself and for after mutliplayer.

yeah anyway the multi is a last resort after playing too much really but really the story mode. I hope that the Ultra will be free right to buy weapons etc. ... I confess that because in this mode (which is too hot!) that there 's home that I loved! with the garage etc.

If Mafia 2 is a GTA-LIKE or rather a MAFIA-LIKE I think that kind of movement missions ultra-free will be the first quest that should be fun. In any case I have not had to complain that I will be multi c, they spent 6 years to develop, they would certainly have been able to spent a whole year has prepared the Multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    If Mafia 2 is a GTA-LIKE or rather a MAFIA-LIKE I think that kind of movement missions ultra-free will be the first quest that should be fun. In any case I have not had to complain that I will be multi c, they spent 6 years to develop, they would certainly have been able to spent a whole year has prepared the Multiplayer.
    hih everyone..
    i personally think that mafia II should have a multiplayer feature, i mean, we all know the game is going to cost $50+ when it comes out, (well worth it too) but once u beat it, it will just sit, because its not all that much fun playing by yourself or playing the same thing over, i just think that multiplayer would be a nice addition to the mafia experiance. :
    Last edited by Maqbool; 29-08-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.