Thread: "Apps" section not found in "s" Wrong disc? error in mafia 2 fix

"Apps" section not found in "s" Wrong disc? error in mafia 2 fix

I am having an issue with the Mafia 2 installation which not installing in the system and giving the error i.e. "Apps" section not found in "s" Wrong disc. I am using the phoenix 1.2 and got this error while clicking on the "scan a sim file". I have tried working with the same a lot time but no help. If any one is having solution for same then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: "Apps" section not found in "s" Wrong disc? error in mafia 2 fix

It seems that you are using the phoenix to find then installation file into the wrong location that is why you are getting this kind of issue. The Windows operating system is not having any location like "S". It always have 'C' driver where all program files installed. So if you provide the location for 'C' drive then it would be better to find the same.

The error "s" means that you are looking in the wrong disk (unless you have the disk of your PC into S, but is usually 'C') the window that opens is a window of navigation and the windows? from there you have to look. Note well, the program says you're looking for in a location that does not exist on your PC, so you are messed up there. If you wanted to work with the issue then define then correct location manually and work with the same.

If you are still getting the error with the same then i will advise you to install the latest version of the Phoenix into the system of yours and then try to make the same working with the same. Also download the good copy of the DVD clone for the Mafia 2 game which you are looking for and try to perform the same again.