Thread: Mafia 2 cd key download

Mafia 2 cd key download

I am having an issue with the Mafia 2 which i have got and installed into the computer of mine but now getting the issue with the same. I am unable to play the game as it is asking for the CD key that to activate the game of mine. I have not got any serial key to activate the game. If possible then please let me know where can i get the download for the CD key for the same. Thank you.

Re: Mafia 2 cd key download

If you have got the genuine copy of the Mafia 2 then you might have provided with the serial key for same that will help you to play the game easily. Mostly the CD key are on the Box or you can get the same on the CD cover only. Look for the serial key on the Box itself and you will get the key for activating the game.

If you are looking for the CD of the Mafia 2 games that i will advise you to go to the Google.com and make search regarding the same. It will help you with the lots of link which is having the download link for the CD key that will activate the Mafia 3 game for you. Sp Google for CD key and you will get the same.

I will advise you to contact the 2kgames for the CD key which you are looking for. As they are the publisher of the game and they are having the CD key for your product. Just contact them and ask about the CD key buy providing the detail about the product of yours and you will get the download for the same.