Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mafia 2 Map when will it be shown

Video Games

Old 25-08-2010

Mafia 2 Map when will it be shown

Hello, so here it is, I already searched a lot, and not on the site, and I find no answer to my question. Apara, the city will be inspired by NYC and San Francisco. According to some sources, the city would be 25 km2, others only 15. What I find little, given that the city of GTA IV is 30km2, if you end up with a city two times smaller ... What is the real size then? Also, according to other sources, there would campaign. True? Finally, I would like to know if there is a real map of Mafia II.

Old 25-08-2010
Members

Re: Mafia 2 Map when will it be shown

Normally, the map of Mafia 2 is 2X greater than that of GTA 4 to my sources (MAFIA II.NET) If the campaign should be large enough to complete the map. Especially since the highway will be there, so what is expected of a few hours ride on the highway with good classical music well. Hope this will help you enjoy the game.
Old 25-08-2010

In summary, we currently have no official map of our game environment to put in their mouths and the information we have about this are either unconfirmed or when the information given to the early development of Mafia 2 which are no longer very current and exaggerated to attract players and prospective buyers of Mafia 2
Old 25-08-2010

To me, this is the first time in a sandbox type game I cross the TRUE Policeman. By car, you simply need to press A to activate the speed limiter, which hangs above the speed limit ( ). If we go faster and that crosses a police car, he lights their siren and ask you to leave! Once parked, it asks you to exit the vehicle so you have two options: Pay the fine or denied! But the most realistic thing I've seen, walk .... just be hidden so that the policeman is looking for you .. after a few seconds an icon "Wanted" is displayed.
Old 25-08-2010

The PC demo will be available on the Steam servers. So advice to those who still do not have Steam account, it's now or never. For the PS3, PSN members will have the + in the Playstation Network. Then, for members of the Xbox 360 will be available through the Marketplace Games, demo section. I think you can check the demo to get an overview of the game for a complete information refer http://www.techarena.in/guide/28438-...alkthrough.htm
Old 26-08-2010

To the disappointment is only PC (in my opinion) The game is very poorly optimized, and even with a GTX 480 (the best single gpu card market), the game LAG Finally, this game is a bomb despite problems of lag that will probably be settled by then!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,