Thread: Motorcycles in Mafia 2

Motorcycles in Mafia 2

I am planning to purchase the new Mafia 2 game since i played the demo version of this game and i liked it very much. I was allowed to drive cars and all in the demo version of this game. Do you think there will be motorcycles in the full version. It is indeed nice to have 80 vehicles available to us but if only the cars. Also, the aircraft is likely after the Second World War

Re: Motorcycles in Mafia 2

As far as i know I do not think that at least for the moment no picture showed us a bike if I'm not mistaken. Anyway its still possible that it is included in the full version of the game since a large number of action games similar to the Mafia 2 do have at least a single motorcycle which can be used while playing games. So just wait and watch.

I seem to recall a news item on the translated topic "The news of Mafia 2" which clearly mentioned that there would be a two-wheel motor cycle or a motorbike included in the Mafia 2 game full version , but so far nothing official so for now we do not know whether the motorcycle will be included in the game or not.

I hope that the game will have atleast a single motor cycle within the game which can be used by the player. It may be a non public model i meant to say that the motor cycle may be of a cop but it will be present in the game so that a use can use the motor bike. You will have to get it painted as soon as possible to hide from the cops before they grab you hope you will enjoy this game.

I would not mind a motorcycle style of the Nazis during the second war you know the type? With the doors and luggage wheels cross. This will enhance the game to a more higher level since all the bike lover will definitely want to have at least a single bike.