Thread: Mafia II For Mac?

Mafia II For Mac?

Is it possible to install Mafia 2 in Mac. I wanted to know ow can i get the Mafia 2 game installed on my MacBook. I was using a windows Xp desktop computer but recently i purchased a new macbook so can any one tell me how can i get the Mafia 2 installed on my Macbook, Are there any option or does it has a special edition to install it on Macbook. Please help..... What is the special edition all about please elaborate thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia II For Mac?

Mafia II, one of the most anticipated titles for gamers will have a special edition of the most interesting. That version will come with physical content publishing itself and with downloadable content accessible through the issue. Cover SteelBook Collectible A steel cover engraved with the logo and two arts Vito and Joe, the protagonists of Mafia II.

The complete game for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 comes will be releasing soon. But for mac it is doubtful and hence i would suggest you to wait for about a week. The Macintosh PC will definitely get the download hope that this will help you in this matter. The developer should really think over this and should work on the mac version of this game\.

Some of the features of the special edition of the games are listed below:
    • Orchestral soundtrack Mafia II: Immerse yourself in a mistral of Empire Bay Symphony with the Mafia II original score written by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
    • Empire Bay Map: Learn in detail all the neighborhoods and dominates the streets with this map made with a high quality durable material showing the 26 km squares of Empire Bay and all its key points.

Of course, this edition will include a copy of the game, missing more. Mafia II will be released next August 27 and is being developed by 2K Czech, the same studio that handled the first part. Mafia II will be an adult game and a deep line of script. This is really a very interesting game that can be played without using much resources of your system.

Mafia II promises to transport us to the depths of the Italian Mafia in the 40 and 50 in the town of Empire Bay, a luxury recreation and scenic setting that will not leave us indifferent. This game does will not work with the Mac it is made for PC Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Just wait and watch it might be released for Mac in future.