Thread: Mafia 2 PS3 Demo/Game Issues

Mafia 2 PS3 Demo/Game Issues

I am having the PlayStation 3 on which i am trying to play the Mafia 2 Demo game. I can play the game easily but the problem is that i am not getting the proper framerate and also facing the tearing of video. I am unable to get this things resolve with lots of trick. So if you are having any issue with the same then go through the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia 2 PS3 Demo/Game Issues

As per your issue i think that there might be issue with the Firmware of the PlayStation 3 which is not supported by the game or might be older one. To get rid of this issue i will advise you to update the firmware of the PlayStation 3 and see whether the framerate and tearing of video issue got resolved or not. Hope this will help you with the same.

I don't know about the PlayStation 3 but let me tell you that i am getting the same issue with the XBox 360 which also having the issue with the video and framerate. The display is not that proper as i can see in the PC game or the trailer of it. Also updated the firmware but no use the problem is still persist. Any suggestion for this?

As this game is under the development and not yet out with the full version of the same. This is under the test period to resolve the bugs in the demo version and that all will be fixed in the final version of the game. If you are having any issue with the game then report it to the developer so that they can make the game bug free in final release of the game.

Thanks to all for the quick response regarding the issue of mine i have gone through the same and let me tell you that the issue is not yet resolved. Just wanted to know where should i report about this bug to the developer? And also wanted to know when the final version of the game is about to release. A help may be appreciated.

If you wanted to report about the Bug to the developer of the Mafia 2 then i will advise you to post your query on the 2kgame's forum where you can get the direct interaction with the developer of the game who can help you properly with the issue of yours. The release date for Mafia 2 is decided on 27th August 2010.

I am also the fan of the Mafia 2 game which is about to release this month only. I have been looking for this game since last year and finally get to know about the release of this from this Forum only. You can also check out the detail on the link given below.
    when is the mafia 2 coming out or being released