Thread: Whats your favorite radio station in mafia 2

Whats your favorite radio station in mafia 2

I have just played the Mafia 2 and as i am a music lover hence i would like to know which songs other than that are listed below are available i have listed some of the songs played on their respective radio station.

Empire Classic: Oh Maria, Pennies from heaven , when youre smiling, After/When the lights go down low , Mambo Itlaiano',900 miles from home , Let the Good times roll!!','Gezabel! , Louis Prima - Buona sera signorina',

Empire Central:'Rock around the clock', 'Ther book of Love','She dosent love me anyway'. If i have missed some of the songs then please list them below:

Re: Whats your favorite radio station

The Game Mafia 2 has a nice collection there are a number of songs which you have not listed in the above reply. I think that there is another radio station which is named as the delta radio is also not listed but i would have been more happier if the game would have given me an option to insert my own songs within the game.

Re: Whats your favorite radio station in mafia 2

The music (in the demo anyway) coming mainly from the 50s (or rather the late 50's). In the 40s there was no R'n'R, not doo-Wop and no Soul. It was the Jazz and R'n'B different from what we hear in the demo ... So the demo is clearly 50's. Will see if it changes the game, because the Be-Bop, Hard Bop, Cool and the 40s, it was not bad either. Lets hope that the full version has a list of more interesting songs.

You forgot to mention the delta radio i am not a song lover so i would advice you to just reduce your radio volume and simply concentrate on the game play . Play all the stages and perform all the required tasks. The game is definitely a unique one and it would definitely make you enjoy each and every moment while you play the game. In other words i would say just enjoy!!!

I have just heard about the game yesterday played it for sometime and liked it very much i am surely going to purchase this game as soon as it is released. If you ask me about the radio station i think that the Empire central is the best radio station within the game because this station really plays some very good songs which i like.

I wanted the K'Naan's wavin flag song to be included in the mafia 2 game because i really like the song very much. But from the songs which are already present i like only two songs one of the song is Pennies from heaven which suits perfectly on the game theme and the other song which i like is the Mambo Italiano there are a number of other songs which i hear but i do not like them too much.

rockmartinn24 Guest

Mafia 2 is a good game. Mafia 2 has three radio stations. 1. Delta Radio 2.Empire Central Radio and 3. Empire Classic Radio. I listen to Delta Radio. Some nice blues, and rock stables on there. Bonus points for Smokestack Lightning.

Anyway I still prefer the 50s musically since it was BB King, Muddy Watters, John Lee Hocker. All the big names of the period of Blues. Alas we will miss other big name Blues but after all there are in all the musical generations. The Blues is THE basis of the current music! And then there was Johnny Cash in the mid 50s which is a misfortune, and is also the debut of Elvis