Thread: Mafia 2 Logitech Dual Action Gamepad support?

Mafia 2 Logitech Dual Action Gamepad support?

I am having the issue with the Logitech Dual Action gamepad which is not working with the Mafia 2 demo version. I have used the same gamepad with the lots of other game and had no issue. But after the installation of the Mafia 2 Demo game when i am accessing the gamepad it is not working. If any one can then please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia 2 Logitech Dual Action Gamepad support?

I think you are missing the compatible driver for the gamepad which might be not supported by the game. I will advise you to first find out the latest version of the driver for your Logitech Dual Action Gamepad and then install the same system of yours which might resolve the issue with the same. So try this out and let me know about the result.

As this game is yet under the development and final version is yet to come out so it can be possible that the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad is not yet added in the support list of the Mafia 2 demo. But i am sure the final version of the game will definitely support the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad. You can also report this query on the 2kgames so that they will resolve this bug in the final release. Thanks.

I am also running the Mafia 2 Demo game into the system of mine and having no issue with the same as i am using the Xbox controller and it is working all fine with the game. I will advise you to stick to the Microsoft XBox Controller which runs with almost all the games. If you like then buy one and i am sure you will like the same.

I think to work with the issue of yours, you need to install the Xbox 360 control emulator which might be work well with the system and allow you to use the gamepad of yours to run the Mafia 2 demo. If you need to install the same then go through the below given attachment and download and install the XBox emulator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't know why you are getting the issue with the Logitech gamepad. But i am enjoying the game with the "Saitek P990 gamepad" which is a nice game that allow me to play the Mafia 2 demo game easily and having no issue with the same. I will advise you to replace the gamepad as Logitech is not worth and buy the Saitek P990 gamepad for the same.

I know i am going off topic but let me tell you that i have completed the demo version of the Mafia 2 game and enjoyed playing it. And now i am waiting for the release of the Final version which is releasing on 27th August and i will love to play the final version. I hope final version you problem might also resolve with the Logitech gamepad.

Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    I think to work with the issue of yours, you need to install the Xbox 360 control emulator which might be work well with the system and allow you to use the gamepad of yours to run the Mafia 2 demo. If you need to install the same then go through the below given attachment and download and install the XBox emulator.
    Thanks for attaching that mate, I was having a silmallar problem but with a cheap and nasty gamepad... all fixed now!