Thread: Mafia 2 Graphics comparison

Mafia 2 Graphics comparison

I have downloaded the Mafia 2 game into the computer as well as in my XBOX 360 also. The game is running properly with the PC and having no issue with the Graphic. The Graphic is fine with the PC but when it comes to the XBOX 360 the graphic is not that good. It is little bit mess in the same. If any know about this then share with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia 2 Graphics comparison

I am also having something related to the same. I am not using the XBOX 360. I am having PlayStation 3 which is also not having clarity display of the game as it is in the PC. The grass is not clear enough in the PlayStation 3 as it is clear in the computer of mine. I think the PC is better to play the Mafia 2 game.

I am not agree with you. As i have played the game into all the three platform and did not get any kind of the graphic issue which you people were talking about. I have played the game on the computer as well as the Xbox also but both are displaying the enough graphic and does not seems to buggy with the same. Also the PS3 is not having any kind of issue with the same.

I don't know why you are not getting the issue of graphic on the all the three platform but i have searched and more of other people are also getting the same problem. If you wanted to know about the same then go through the below given link which is having the same issue. Hope this will clear your view.
    Mafia 2 Graphics comparison

I think that this is the issue with the Firmware which might be not compatible with the game and showing some difference with the graphic. If possible for you the download and install the latest version of the firmware for the Xbox or PS3 and see whether you are still getting the same issue with the latest firmware or not.

As this game is not yet released and most of the bug is still about to release so if you are getting any kind of the query regarding the same then i will advice you to report about the bug on the developers site so that they can release the bug in the final version. You can register your query on the 2kgames.com who are the publisher of the game.