Thread: Is there a way to disable automatic view reset in mafia 2 game

Is there a way to disable automatic view reset in mafia 2 game

Recently started playing Mafia 2 Demo and i am facing a weird problem with this game i wanted to any how can i disable the automatic view resetting while i am driving a car in the game. Also can anyone tell me whether there is an option to achieve this option when i purchase the full version of the game. Please help me..

Re: Is there a way to disable automatic view reset

I think that this is the most common problem which is faced most of the users playing the Mafia 2 games. But i think that there should be an option to reset automatic view since a large number of user are in need of this functionality so i think that the manufacturer will think over it and this option will be included in the full version of this game hopefully.

As far as i know this feature will not be included in the full version of the game because almost the game is developed and no further modification could be done with respect to the functionality of the game. This game will be released within a day or two so it appears as it is not possible you will have to lay the game as it is.

Why are you bothering about this feature since this feature is not very much needed in the game i too played this game and i don't have any sort of problem with the automatic view resetting while driving in fact i like this view resetting feature while driving a car because it brings an amazing and more detailed look so don't bother about this and simply enjoy the game.

Re: Is there a way to disable automatic view reset in mafia 2 game

Hopefully this option should be included in the gfame because this option is really needed in the game. Not only in thi game but a number of similar games since all the developers are aware about this situation and hence they will definitely include this option in the game in future.