Thread: Mafia 2 demo not start

Mafia 2 demo not start

I am facing certain serious issue in my system which is causing crash. I have a Windows 7 system with 1GB RAM support and 1GB GPU support. I had downloaded and installed Mafia 2. When I double click on the icon nothing happens there. But in task manager the file uses a large system resource. I face certain blue screen issue and error reports. After that my Windows has worked extremely slow.

Re: Mafia 2 demo not start

There is a simple utility called as quick fix which is around 400KB. This utility can repair 21 of the most common errors found on Windows 7 . The things which work out here is slow start menu, icons moving themselves without reason, the DVD player that does not recognize disks. Operation is simple, just click on the button for the failure to repair and within seconds the situation returns to normal.

Remove the game first and then try to run Windows 7 repair. That can be the proper solution for you. Run windows update and then check back. Basically you get most of the fix by running Windows update. Or else you can try NeoSmart that allows us to restore Windows 7 from any problems or malfunctions that could arise. It is a nice tool for fixing installation errors.

First of from where you had downloaded the game demo. If that is not from official site then better arrange a fresh copy. Run virus scan in your system and check that your system files are not modified. Then run the fresh setup. The game works on Windows 7. The game crashes or does not work only if there is some setup file missing or not working well.

Yes better try NeoSmart. This is a useful software available for free and is able to automatically recover our operating system in a simple and effective, avoiding sudden actions to make unpleasant. NeoSmart contains a copy of Windows 7 to the recovery effectively, available in both 32bit in 64bit version, so it's recommended to download it and keep it safe in case of problems.

I will first recommend you to uninstall the game completely from add remove program and then run CCleaner so that it can wipe out the registry settings. Then the other option is to boot under safe mode and remove all not needed application. You can also run a full system virus scan. Boot in normal mode and then re-install the game back. Adjust the compatibility settings if needed.

Windows 7 sometimes give you issue when you install the drivers, software or any hardware. This prevent proper startup and the system restore of operating system in such cases the best solution. You can do that by using Windows 7 installation disc. The DVD of Windows 7 has tools system restore to repair and recover the problems with Windows 7. Just boot that and run repair the same.