Thread: Mafia 2 performance

Mafia 2 performance

I like the Mafia game and in that with every new mission we get gaining money. This can be spent on clothes, cars, food, etc. In short, what is proposed is to live the life of a gangster in the mid-century, in the most dramatic and cinematic as possible. I played the demo and I am looking to buy one copy of the same. I need some help to determine the performance of the same. If I got for a better gpu then what points should I consider.

Re: Mafia 2 performance

The game is nice and if you have a 2GB Ram with a latest graphic card then done. It is more than enough for your system to work. Broadly speaking the work of a graphics card is to create a three dimensional image based on lines , paint with textures, colors and lights to eventually transform the two-dimensional image composed of colored pixels that we see on our monitors. So you must buy that wisely.

The game works well on Windows 7 and does not give much issue. All you need a is latest video drivers and other support. For buying a graphic card do not forget to look for the Core and memory clock. These two values are the speed at which they operate the graphics processor and memory, roughly the number of instructions per second that are capable of performing.

Yes with the core and memory clock you can can adjust the frequency of your GPU if you want to overclock the card. This means that you are accelerating the speed of your card and getting the maximum out of it. I found that GTX card is internally supports the same number of shaders and amount of memory. The only difference is at high speeds. By overclock you can save over more amount.

Don't forget that forcing the card performance means more heat in the chip and increased fan noise and if we do not have adequate cooling, and there is a risk of burning the card and render it unusable. You can run the game on Windows 7 with on issue. For the priority basis I will recommend you play the demo of this game. That will work fine then you can go for the full copy.

Have you heard about Fillrate. It is measured in gigapixels and indicates the number of pixels that the card is able to draw on memory in a second. It is a relationship that depends on the number of shaders and the processing speed of the GPU. The higher the resolution of the final image, the greater the number of pixels that the card must draw on every moment on screen.

Choose any latest GPU. There are ample of models available. Nvidia and ATI works to give you the best supported card for your system and with easy installation support. Other options to consider, again according to our needs, are the input and output connections, including the card, if you have TV tuner or video processing capacity. So just refer to the specification.

If you want to run it on high settings then you must consider upgrading the gpu. It never be the defaulted to the processor for me. I got 24 fps and PhysX GPU is 16 fps when forced to operate from the date of cpu. also its strange that I get is 1920x1080 50fps with the GTX260 and that everyone was only 1680x1050 with gtx460.