Thread: Mafia 2 demo update

Mafia 2 demo update

Mafia 2 is newly launched game and I had downloaded a demo of the same from the official site. I played that for some while and really enjoyed it. I had heard that there is some demo update provided for the game. I tried to search some solution for the same but I does not found any. I looked on official site also. Does there is update available for the same. Second thing I need some help with the gameplay of this game.

Re: Mafia 2 demo update

No there is no such updates provided for that. You will need to buy a full version of the game if you want to play the game. The key of the game is to avoid the blow of the opponent and strike back again. To end the enemy you need to perform a special combo QTE mode. Vito is main character in the game he as finishing the first contract gets more in this area.

I have a full version of the game and the same is really enjoyable. In the game you get access to vehicles easily . There are some mini games provided in between which lets you to buy some upgrades. The intention of Mafia II is to make the player feel a sense of ownership of the well designed vehicles. You can save up to 10 different in our different garages, while we are attuned to the needs of adventure.

It is a nice action adventure game and there is no such update provided for the demo. There might be some dlc released for the game not sure. There are lots of weapons provided in the game. You can improve your game skills and play the same in a much better way. The development of the action takes us to drive our car up an armory which will give us an MG 42 machine gun.

At first I will recommend you to play the first chapter so that you can get familiar with Empire bay city. You can see over time to developments in the city, technology and even society. You can take the example of new car models that appear in this period or style of music that plays on radio stations, the rock n roll typical of that time. This makes the game much more realistic.

I had gone till Chapter 9 where you get a short introduction on history of Vitoe and Joe. The first thing you notice is how the main character has destroyed in fighting and now he leaves with a big house full of luxuries for the times. Keep a eye on the garage with better vehicles. Vito has to infiltrate a slaughterhouse to rescue two key members of the family.

Right now only official site has the game demo and might be there some updates on the separate column provided. You can check the same there and download it. There is hardly any updates provided for the demo. For first you will get a pistol, shotgun and machine gun. Then as you keep passing you can collect upgrades for the same. There are lots of customizing option provided.