Thread: Assassins creed 2 sequence 9 save

Assassins creed 2 sequence 9 save

hey i am at the part where ezio has just crashed the glider and now the game keeps freezing it also freezes when i do the assassins tomb in venice (the one with 4 puzzles )
    if any one could help me by postin or pming me a save game file it would be much a preciated or if u have a solution to my problem that would also be great what happens is the game freezes and then i get a blue screen and then it shutsdown.

Re: Assassins creed 2 sequence 9 save

i saw some one with a link on another forum but it dosent work for me idk why

I was also stucked at this level, there are two separate buildings where you have to go to the back of the building, and the big curved section of the wall is a diff building and has a crane with lumber on it, you can use that to get on the roof, the entrance is on the roof. In any case you can download the end of the sequence 9 for assassins creed 2 game from here. You can also check out this topic -http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1313219.htm

THANKS but i think u miss understood me for the part with the seal i know how to get to it and actiivate the mission and what not but the game freezez and gives me a bluescreen then shuts down... so yyeah it sucks but i guess i can go with out altairs armor...thanks again

problem with assasis creed 2

i have a problem in level (( novella's secret )).in the last of this level after listening to the conversation in meeting i cant open the sarcophagus with the skull.so i can not exit the catacombs.please help me if you pass this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahyar View Post
    i have a problem in level (( novella's secret )).in the last of this level after listening to the conversation in meeting i cant open the sarcophagus with the skull.so i can not exit the catacombs.please help me if you pass this level.
    I also get that kind of problem a lot in tombs too, as I'm playing on an underpowered PC and Net connection. You're just doing it too quick for the programme to keep up. Take the preceding section slower and your machine will realise you've actually completed it and will let you move on.

Quote Originally Posted by KEVANNELSON View Post
    hey i am at the part where ezio has just crashed the glider and now the game keeps freezing it also freezes when i do the assassins tomb in venice (the one with 4 puzzles )
    if any one could help me by postin or pming me a save game file it would be much a preciated or if u have a solution to my problem that would also be great what happens is the game freezes and then i get a blue screen and then it shutsdown.
    hi i also stuck on this level can u give me save files of sequnce 8 memory 4 plzzzzzzzz help me