Thread: Resident Evil 4 Wii

Resident Evil 4 Wii

From last one year I have been playing counterstrike condition zero game. One of the best features of counterstrike game is that very less control used to play it. While browsing across the internet I came across a Resident Evil 4 Wii game. I wanted to know about some of the features of this game so that I can install and play it.

Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii

The Resident Evil 4 is a well known game from the Japan. The resident evil game was developed by Capcom's Production. There are many version of the Resident Evil 4 game such as PlayStation 2, PC, Wii, Mobile and iOS versions. The Resident Evil 4 Wii version was released in May 31, 2007. The Wii version is having new controls involving Wii Remote thus it can be used with gamecube or classic controller. With the help of Wii version you can easily aim and troubleshoot anywhere on the screen. The Wii Remote can also be used for flickering knife. The Wii version is having better graphics and motion control features than any other version. Thus from all the above observation Wii version is one of the best version game.

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution in which all the features of Resident Evil 4 Wii version are listed I was eager to play this game. So I tried to install this game. I inserted the CD into the CD -ROM drive of my computer system. While starting to install the step I am getting (-5003: 0x5) error message. I need a solution so that I can troubleshoot this error and install the game successfully.

If you are getting the (-5003: 0x5) error message while installing Resident Evil 4 Wii version then you can very easily solve this problem and the setup could be completed successfully. You need to exit the setup and then go to the Start and select run window. In the run window you need to type “Msconfig” and press the enter key. In the configuration window you need to click on the Process config.sys file, Process Autoexec.bat file, Load Startup Group Items checkbox and then reboot the system. After rebooting the system you need to start installing the setup again and check if the issue exists again.