Thread: FSX freezes while executing under Windows 7

FSX freezes while executing under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I when I execute the game application that is FSX (Flight Stimulator X) it gets freeze. I have no idea what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be functioned. It will be better in order to get the issue to be sorted well. Hope to get a solution.

Re: FSX freezes while executing under Windows 7

It is essential that you do perform a clean boot service in order to get the issue to be sorted well and perform the act as needed. It will be better in order to get sort of the thing and work well which will be better. So do look out and make the desired implementation to be worked. I hope this will be better for you and function as needed. Do look for the change. It will be better.

In order to perform a clean boot it is necessary that you do look out by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now as it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab and then make the applications to get disabled. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing and function which will be better for you and make it function.

It could be that the system may have some issue with the application that it is not able to function well and make the desired thing to be processed. In order to work well and process for the thing it is needed that you do check for the change which will be better for you and function as required. I hope this will help you out and function as required. You may then get to a proper solution.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then check out by functioning well which would be better for you and make the changes to be implemented. It will be better for you and process as needed. Do work and make the changes to be implemented. You need to work out by installing the game application under safe mode as it do not have much of the embedded features. So check out.

look for the desired thing that is for functioning. The game application needs to be checked for the change that is the drivers which will be much supported. As it is been done you can then make the change and work well. It is essential for you. So do look for the change t be implemented and process for the same. I hope as it is been done you can then function which will be better for you.