Thread: Cannot login 80154017

Cannot login 80154017

Who organize the register of supported countries, or additional significantly, why is not GFWL basically obtainable worldwide. In which method is GFWL dissimilar to Steam. Steam does not categorize any nationality. If you cannot reply, give pleasure to give us contact to someone who is able to. I am a paying customer (moderately annoyed at the time). For the reason that you seem to me that you do not be familiar with what is occurring if you are familiar with this then you be able to post your reply here.

Re: Cannot login 80154017

Regrettably I do not organize which countries Games for Windows - LIVE is obtainable in. There is a register of maintained countries, and if you are in one of the countries not on the register, I cannot or not be able to help that. At present, users who are in countries that are maintained and are having correlation tribulations: Have you previously gone from side to side the FAQ and ensured that there are no additional problems that might be resulting in a lack of correlation. Common causes are firewall or router settings, anti-virus settings, etc.

It does not run here. And I live in a supported country. Additional than it's a region tribulations. What the anguish, I live in the right country, a number of our Belgian users be able to attach etc immediately extremely well, additional than most of them cannot even attach, or only partially. I cannot even login. A week subsequent to release and tranquil nothing. Same thing in Ireland and it is maintained by GFWL. GFWL says what am I have "tribulations by means of account" and presents to go to my acc without explaining what do I have comprise to fix there.

I have that kind of the similar tribulations. I live in Germany (I am quite certain it is maintained) and I cannot attach to LIVE even though in Browsers. Ok, I got it; these are type of totally dissimilar procedures. Additional than why, oh so why, my ID and my password is not conventional. I have comprise immediately read, the information in sequence I am capable to login clarifies simply, that my ID and password is accurate. So anybody appreciate my perplexity. I have had 2 dissimilar errors sofar, when I login GfWL on desktop (Start/Programms/Games for Windumb Live/GfWL). The first one is ID and/or Password is not accurate (immediately to mention, it is that account I am at present writing from) -> Code 80048265 and, I do not be familiar with why, additional than at present I get this one. The second one is ID and/or Password is not accurate (immediately to mention, it´s that account I am at present writing from) -> Code 80048051 When I try it by using the in game-guide, network tribulations are suspected to cause the tribulations. (I opened the entire ports in windows, skipped the IP-filtering, fast forwarded 3074,443,88,80 as TCP&UDP, and I have comprise to set 3074,443,88,80 for usage by means of "special applications" one time TCP, and one time UDP, on my modem.

Immediately give the impression of being in the internet explorer -> internet options->connections->Lan Settings and create certain that mechanical search for settings is activated. Additional than at present I am back on the first code 80048265, seems that´s the entire what it is influencing, cause by means of that unrestricted I got the code 80048051. Did I mention that I be able to observe a (offline) Live-Account in the GUIDE to. It tries to log in for regarding 15 seconds previous to I get the "bad connection"-error.

Be capable to you create obtainable with us by means of some information in sequence regarding your system specs. In addition, give pleasure to generate convinced if you previously have comprise the following: the XP SP3/ Vista SP 1, .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1, the enabled UPnP, then you have the NAT set to "Open", Most recent GFWL (2.0) client and no background associations similar to antivirus/firewall/Xfire/Hamachi working with.

I have comprise and encompass the similar tribulations at republic. It tells me, I am using GFW live ID from anywhere else, than it's maintained. Additional than you be able to create OFFLINE profile and save your games there additional than you cannot play multiplayer I have comprise and pay for GTA IV and I cannot play it online for the reason that I have comprise tribulations by means of code: 80154017 This CONCERNE ERROR: "Cannot login 80154017".