Thread: DiRT 2 CD KEY problem

DiRT 2 CD KEY problem

I recently bought the DiRT 2 game from Steam store by downloading it via its servers. As I already had a GFW account registered in my country I read somewhere that I was only given one shot to type in my CD KEY and after that it wont get validated, is this true? Now that my country is not supported and as I have already typed in the key and found that I cant play this game, I feel that I have fallen into the traps. So can anyone tell me a way to how to get this thing working on my pc?
    Whats a question with no answer called ?><

Re: DiRT 2 CD KEY problem

Have you tried calling up the support team? I think that they would let you know how to transfer your Dirt 2 CD KEY to another account that is valid. I havent found any number or e-mail to contact support but as soon as I find one I will let you know. It might be also possible that since your country is not supported therefore there is no support available for you, but still you can give it a try.

You can try to DiRT 2 play the game in single player mode, obviously with an offline account, but note that you cannot play the in multiplayer mode. So, if you want to play in single player mode by saving your game profile, first start your game, then in the first screen you will have to choose to login, then create a new account, roll down the scroll of the terms, and then you'll find a link "create local profile". Create your profile and you can start playing now.

There is nothing you can do, other than buying a new copy to play it region wise, sorry. Usually you cannot play the game in a non-LIVE supported region. If your a Steam user then this should not be something new to you and you should be aware that you need to sign into your account that has the key attached to it, in order to access the content. If you have read the disclaimer and after that you had already entered the product key then it will be permanently linked to your account, and there is no way to retrieve this am afraid.