Thread: Not able to run Theme Hospital game in Windows Vista 64bit

Not able to run Theme Hospital game in Windows Vista 64bit

I have a desktop machine and it is been working with Windows Vista 64bit. The problem is that my game Theme Hospital is not able to work well. I have no idea what could have been the issue. The game is not able to perform or process well. It would be better that you do check out and make the changes to be processed. I hope I may get a better solution in order to get the application to work.

Re: Not able to run Theme Hospital game in Windows Vista 64bit

It could be that the game is not much compatible with the system that you use. It may be due to the configuration not getting matched up and hence this may be leading a problem for you. In order to get the issue to be sorted it is essential that you process out by making the thing to be worked by installing the same under compatible mode. I hope this will help you out well.

There is another way the through which you can process out for the thing and get the desired changes to be implemented. It can be done by checking out the thread on this post http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...es/1082451.htm. You may get to a better conclusion and to a better way to make the changes to be implemented and work with the game as needed. Do look out and process as needed. It will be better for you.

A better way could be that you make installation of the game under safe mode and then get to a better conclusion for the same. As it is been done you may then be able to get an appropriate result. I hope this is the best way you could then make the changes to be worked. It is essential and necessary that you get the things to worked. Do look out and make it function.

Perform a clean boot and as it is been done you can then make the game to be processed. Try to disable the service that is been active under the selective startup tab. You need to hide all Microsoft service and then make the system to be restarted. As it is been done you can then make the application to be processed and work as required. It will be better for you. So do check out.