Thread: Resolution issue with Age of Empires 3 in Windows 7

Resolution issue with Age of Empires 3 in Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Age of Empires 3 game application and the problem is that I am not able to work or play the game in 1280*800 resolution. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change to be functioned. It will be better. Hope to get a proper solution.

Re: Resolution issue with Age of Empires 3 in Windows 7

The problem could be sorted out well. All you need to do is to check out by making the desired change. You need to work for the video card drivers that is been installed. As it is been done you can then process well for the thing. Do check out and make the essential changes to get implemented. As it is been done you can perform the act well. Do work for the desired aspect.

In order to process well it is essential that you work out for the desired change to be processed. It is essential that the video card you are using is properly installed and is able to make the things to get executed. It is necessary that you perform the act well and check for the output. It will be beneficial for you. So it will really help you and make the things to get worked.

I would suggest you to make the game to be reinstalled and look for the thing. As it is been done you can then check out for the thing. As it is been you can get the issue to be sorted well. This will let you to get the desired aspect to be processed. As if some bug is been appended it it will be resolved. So check for the thing and make it function. I hope this will help. This will really let you to get the thing to work.

Try to install the drivers for the video card on safe mode option. As it is been done you should check out for the output. This will surely let the desired changes to be functioned. Do work as safe mode do not have much of the advanced features or application embedded which will make the things to get issued. It will be better and you can then be able to perform the game properly.

In order to get the thing to be processed well it is necessary that you do check for the change that is by functioning well and processing for the desired change which will be better. This would really help you out to get the change functioned. As it is been done you need to work out well for the thing. Hope this will be better for you. So do check out.