Thread: Fallout 3 issue under Windows 7

Fallout 3 issue under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. ALso I have installed Fallout 3 game to the system. The problem is that I am not able to play the game well. I have no idea why is this happening? It has really caused a huge problem for me now. It gets crashed when I execute it. I used the patch but ffdshow shows up nothing. I have no idea for the thing. Hope to get a better result out here.

Re: Fallout 3 issue under Windows 7

There is an issue with the thing that is the game application may have some bug appended and this is the reason you are not able to process. So do check out and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the changes that will be better for you and make the changes to be implemented. It will be better for you. So do check out.

The possibility seems to be with the application that is you need to get a fresh copy of the application and then make the desired change to be implemented. As it is been done this will be helpful for you. So do check out and make the changes to be functioned. It will be better for you to remove the application and then perform a reinstallation of the game. It will give you a better result.

Make the installation of the game under safe mode and then try out for the change to be implemented. As it is been done you can then check out for the change. As it is been done you can then work out or check whether the game is able to get execute. I hope the compatibility problem will then be sorted out well and you can process for the thing in better way. Do check out.

Make the game tog be installed in Windows Xp mode. It will be better for you. AS it is been done you can then process for the thing. Do look out as it will be better for you. All you need to do is by right click on the installer.exe file of the application and as it is been done you need to look under properties option and function as needed. This will be better for you. Do check out.

I have Win 7 and Fallout 3 on my machine. It is a great game and I enjoy playing very much...except the game crashes a lot. It is not your system but sadly it is the game. First uninstall fallout 3 using the uninstall in the game file. (Do not worry, the computer will save your progress when you reinstall the game so you will begin in the same place as you were before the uninstall.) Install the game in Compatibility Mode under XP Mode. Just right click on the fallout 3 install icon and choose compatibility mode with your mouse. Install as usual. You will still have the occasional program problems but it should be manageable and playable. Good Luck

That is a very useful tip. Thank you for your post. I will check out and perform for the thing which will be better to get the issue sorted. I hope it will be better to get the desired thing to be processed. Will let you know if the issue is sorted and make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get the game work then after following the steps that you all have provided.