Thread: Dawn of War II Official LIVE Connection

Dawn of War II Official LIVE Connection

Several issues by means of Dawn of War II at the same time as trying to connect to LIVE, some illustration issues: updating to the most recent version or description of LIVE, connecting to LIVE, tribulations subsequent to being connected to LIVE and several additional that may surface that are LIVE correlated. Its significant to note that this determine to have visibility from THQ, Relic, and Microsoft. Therefore, it determine to be significant to position unambiguous details on what steps you are performing to experience the error.

Re: Dawn of War II Official LIVE Connection

As constantly, its most excellent state what operating system you are working with: Windows XP, Vista or Win 7 BETA (at the same time as Win 7 is not sustained or maintained, it is superior to get that feedback for test, feel free of charge to share). Position several event logs that are unambiguous to the error you are experiencing. Make available the details of your country, language, ISP, router, and your internet connection category (DSL, Cable, FioS). Demarcate your steps to replicate the error illustration: you have to launch steam, checks for update, update is originate additional than when it tries to apply to bring up to date, this error is displayed. Launch steam, checks for update, update not required, attempt to connect to LIVE and I get this error, 'ERROR MESSAGE GOES HERE.

I open dawn 2 and when I endeavor to connect to live it says:" the profile might not be signed in to live” what most of them supposed to I do. I previously updated live, Microsoft I maintain getting a networking malfunction to connect. My router is extremely well and there are no firewalls running. I am working xp as well. This is my first time using gfwl and this is terrible.

I get this error message, 'The Live service might be engaged, or there might be an tribulations by means of your home networking equipment or firewall' I be able to run additional games in excess of the internet by means of no tribulations, NavyField, FlyFF, ArmA, BattleField2142, etc. I be able to login to Windows Live from side to side browsers (IE and FireFox) and even by means of Games for Windows Live client. Additional than Dawn of War 2 demo maintains getting this error. I even reset password and tranquil occurs. And previous to some say it's the bug by means of large file cert's, I have run the hotfix for that and a small number of other things too. Be able to someone in hold up or maintain provide an reply or is DoW2 an dead game even previous to it's released.

I determine to replicate it here: When I load up the Dawn of War II Beta, endeavor to log in, hit it off "utilize existing LIVE profile", and penetrate my details, it spends regarding 2-3 minutes trying to retrieve my profile then I acquire the 0x80151911 error message. This is a clean Windows XP Pro install. In this there is no firewall installed and the Windows firewall is off. In this there is in addition no anti-virus installed. The Hamachi network adapter has been put out of action in the Network Connections. In addition, I am connecting unswervingly to my cable modem (no router involved). What on earth might probably be the tribulations here.

I cannot even download the beta. At whatever time I hit it off the connection I get an error and a connection telling me to go to the home page. This is not a extremely superior demonstrate to say that your trying to demonstrate of the games for windows live campaign. Perhaps be supposed to testing should be completed previous to releasing clients. Would assist and it would in addition avoid the entire this negative feedback that games for windows live has been getting. Oh yes if you have several suggestions on how to get the content to download then you can post your reply here.

On our apparatus that would be lost if most of them reinstalled windows. I be familiar with I be able to immediately shift files approximately additional than I do not desire to reinstall every single submission I have on my apparatus for the reason that of this nor figure out a method to preserve my ~ 220 gigs of stuff. GoW was my first games for windows live game. Even though there were some snags connecting in the beginning, the whole thing worked out following the instructions. Then I got gta4 as almost immediately as it came out in Europe. The entire in excess of again there were connection tribulations. I thought ok I determine to immediately finish single player and by then they be supposed to have a patch/cleared the problem. Until at present, nothing has occurred. I cleared the gfwlclient and every single even remotely associated program by means of my firewall. But still the game is not working for me.