Thread: How to add a USB Joystick to Windows 7 XP Mode?

How to add a USB Joystick to Windows 7 XP Mode?

I am having a issue regarding which i need to work. Actually i am running my system with the Windows 7 and installed the Windows XP Mode in it. But when i am trying to install Logitech Force 3D Pro in the Windows XP Mode it is not showing in the control panel Game Controller. The same USB controller is displaying in the Windows 7 easily but not in the Windows XP mode. If any one is having knowledge about the solution of it then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: How to add a USB Joystick to Windows 7 XP Mode?

I think that there might be issue of the drivers of the joystick of yours that you have not installed. It will run on the Windows 7 easily but if you are having the problem then i will advise you to install the Windows 7 compatible driver of the joystick and see whether it is working with the same or not. So install the driver to get rid of the same.

Have you checked the Device Manager in the Windows XP Mode that the game controller working properly or not. If you are getting any kind of the yellow flag on the same then you have ti install the driver for same which might resolve then issue of yours. If it is not showing any yellow flag on the same then i will advise you to update the driver of then Joystick that will help you to run the game controller in the same.

As per the suggestion of yours i have checked that the device status in the device manager but let me tell you that i am not getting it device listed in the device manager. I have installed the driver in the Windows 7 also but still no help. I am unable to play the game in the Windows XP mode even after installing the Game Controller driver.

I think this can be the issue with the Windows 7 compatibility. Have you checked compatibility of the Joystick on the Windows 7? There are lots of the device which is not supported on the Windows 7 so i think you are having the same issue with it. So it is better to check for compatibility of the same. Thanks

As per my knowledge there might be issue with the Windows 7 compatible driver which might be not installed into the system that is why you are getting the issue with the same. If possible then download the latest driver for the device of yours and install the same on the Windows 7 which might resolve the issue of yours.