Thread: Free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation

Free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation

The Free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation. Does anyone have an idea why this problem is happening? Do I have do select some option for installing these games that are provided by Microsoft with the operating system itself? Actually, I am not able to find these games in the GAMES option that is generally available on the Start Menu. All possible replies and suggestions on this situation are duly appreciated.

Re: Free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation

I do not know if the custom installation of the operating system requires specifying the option for installing these default games or not, as I have not tried such an installation till now. Anyways, you can go to the system files, and check out if a folder for games is available there or not. If you can see such a folder there, then you can launch these games from that folder.

Re: Free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation

I suppose some settings are required if the free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation. Just follow the steps given below:
    • Go to Start.
    • After that, select Control Panel.
    • Here, select Programs.
    • You will be able to see an option as Turn Windows Features there. Simply turn it On, if the option is set as Off.
    • After that a pop-up window will be provided to you, from where you can select the required Microsoft games.
    • On clicking OK, these games will be installed into your system.

There is no need to worry if the free games are missing from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Custom Installation. These games are also available for download. Search for the same on the internet. So, if the system has missed out the installation of these games during the custom installation, then simply download the games and install the same. The issues will be fixed.