Thread: Fable: The Lost chapters is not installing on Windows 7

Fable: The Lost chapters is not installing on Windows 7

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Corei7 processor. I have been facing many problems in this particular operating system, ever since I have installed it. The new situation that has encountered my system is that Fable: The Lost chapters is not installing on Windows 7. This is a game that I bought recently and when the installation wizard asked for the serial key, I entered. I received an error message soon that "This is invalid". I am not able to understand whether the system is prompting me about the key or the game. Kindly provide some help.

Re: Fable: The Lost chapters is not installing on Windows 7

There is a possibility that the unusual problem that Fable: The Lost chapters is not installing on Windows 7 is being caused because the game may not be compatible with this operating system. Many of the games that work fine in the older versions of Windows have such problems in Windows 7. You need to check out its system requirements to know whether this game is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

The system requirements of Fable: The Lost chapters is as given below:
    • Operating System: Windows XP
    • CPU: 1.4 GHz or better
    • RAM: 256 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 3 GB or more free
    • Graphics Card: 64 MB Graphics Memory with shader compatibility
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c or better

As shown in the system requirements of this game in the above post, it is clearly mentioned that Fable: The Lost chapters supports only the Windows XP platform. So, as Windows 7 is incompatible with the game, it is not accepting the particular serial key. Also, Windows 7 is never recommended for playing games. It means that you will never be able to install this game in Windows 7.

Some flaws in the serial key have been reported by the authorities of Fable: The Lost chapters. You have may be having one such faulty key due to which the game is not installing on Windows 7. I suggest you to so take the game pack back to the dealer from whom you bought it. Mention the problems that you are facing and exchange the pack for a new one. I hope that the new key in the new pack wont be having this problem.

According to me, the Windows 7 operating system is blocking the installation of Fable: The Lost chapters. I am using the same operating system and have got many such problems during the installation or various games, softwares and applications.

Inorder to get rid of this blockage, you have to use the Run as Administrator option. Start the setup by right-clicking on its icon and selecting the above mentioned option. The setup will start forcefully. Wish you all the best.