Thread: Fable: The Lost Chapters game application crashes

Fable: The Lost Chapters game application crashes

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Fable: The Lost Chapters game application that is been installed to the system. I have no idea what could have caused the problem but it crashes when been executed. I do not know what could be solution. Please help me out to get sort of the thing. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Fable: The Lost Chapters game application crashes

The problem could be with the game application which would have been the reason. You need to work out by making the game to be reinstalled and then check out for the thing. Do work and process for the thing. It will be better for you to make the desired change to be functioned. I hope this will really help you out to get to a better conclusion.

You need to make the installation of the game application under Windows Xp compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose the mode that will be appropriate to get it worked. This will help you well to make the desired change to be functioned. It will be better for you. So do look out.

Try to work out by making the game application to be installed well under safe mode and then check for the desired change which will be better for you to get the implementation to be done. So do work out and function which will be better for you. I hope this will then make the desired change to be worked as needed. This will be better for you. So do check out.

It could be that the system is not functioning well or there is some threat that is affecting the system and the application. You need to run a scan wizard using a good powerful antivirus application which will be better for you in making the changes to be implemented. So do work for the same and get the desired change to be functioned. It will be helpful for you.