Thread: Age of Mythology not functioning in Windows 7

Age of Mythology not functioning in Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 RC. I have Age of Mythology game that is been installed to the system and the problem is that it is not able to function well to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the game to process and function well as required. It will be better.

Re: Age of Mythology not functioning in Windows 7

You need to check out for the change which will be helpful for you in order to get the desired change to be proper or function which will be helpful for you. It is necessary that is needed to you in order to get the change to be processed. As it is been done you need to check for the implementation to be functioned. I hope this will let you to get the changes to be processed. Do look out.

You need to look for the compatibility. It could be that the game application is not able to cope well as the compatibility is not proper. You need to check out for the change which will then help you out to get to a proper solution. So do look out for the compatibility and install the game as needed. It will be better for you and you can function for the same very well.

make the installation of the game application under Windows XP mode. This will then let you to get the desired change to be processed as needed. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be proper and function as required. It will be better for you to make the changes to be implemented. I hope this will be better for you. So do look out for the thing and make it work.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then make the game application to function as needed. It will be better for you as needed. So make the installation of the application under safe mode and make the application to process as they do not have much of the embedded application and support. Hope they will help you out to make the application to function well.

It would be better for you that you check out for the support configuration of the game application to the system. This will then let you to get to a better conclusion and make the changes to be performed. i hope as it is been done you can make the things to be implemented. I hope it will then let you to a proper ailment and solution. So do make the changes to be implemented.