Thread: [GTA IV] Wrong E-Mail or Password

[GTA IV] Wrong E-Mail or Password

This simply occurs in-game. When I endeavor to log-in into the "Games for Windows - LIVE" (exterior of GTA IV), it logs-in immediately extremely well. Might anybody assist me by means of this tribulations. Not the first time I am playing GTA IV. No. I cannot misspell a password or e-mail in excess of 20 times. I have comprise and tried re-typing it too numerous times previously. I desire my money back. Purchased the game and I am dangerously getting pissed off right at present. I have paid money for the game additional than cannot play it.

Re: [GTA IV] Wrong E-Mail or Password

If I keep in mind right it's "The e-mail address or password you have encompassed or entered is not valid." Probably some text similar to "Please try again" or something subsequent to that. Modify the password on internet, and hope the changes in addition reflect on GFWL. Try resetting IE as well. Once you have comprise and tried to sign in additional than 3 times, you determine to be locked out, so if you were not locked out, incredible else is going on, and it is not the customer or the game. Have endurance and try the recommended fixes. Everyone I have helped by means of this tribulations, it has been resolved, believe it or not, mostly for the reason that of incorrect password. One way to observe this is if you utilize your live ID for an email, and you log in mechanically, which many do, sign out of the email, and try to sign back in by entering your password. I bet you have tribulations.

I had the accurate similar tribulations. Try to sign in one additional time additional than first eliminate the entire the ticks in the boxes (keep in mind my e-mail/password, sign me in mechanically). That solved it for me. I immediately installed the game today and at present I am encountering a seemingly unique tribulations (might not locate it posted anywhere). I previously have comprise a GFWL account and it was scheduled when I went to login at the start screen in GTA IV. So, I clicked on that in view of the fact that I required to utilize it, additional than subsequent to putting in the correct email/password, it claims that my email or password is wrong. Immediately to create certain the password I was using is right, I started the local GFWL client (out of game) and put in those details, and it let me login absolutely.

I am bumping this situation for the reason that I am having the identical exact predicament by means of Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II. I tranquil uninstalled the games for windows live client to observe if I might fix it that method, additional than that too did not run. So it’s your first time trying to attach to GFWL through these games, accurate. Is there a screenshot of the message you get that you might position up or give a link to.

I got the game the recent past, and have encompass been playing by means of an offline profile in view of the fact that most recent night. The game runs the entire right. It looks as superior as CoD:WaW at the settings I have comprise it at, even though it be supposed to run superior. The offline profile thing works immediately extremely well for me. I be able to play the game extremely well, save my game extremely well, and load my saves presently fine. I have not gotten a single error, nor a single MMA10. On the other hand when every I try to login to my windows live account from in game, it collide to the desktop by means of no message except "GTA:IV has congested working. Debug or Close Program".

Interestingly sufficient, when I try to sign in by means of incorrect live info (wrong email, wrong password), it catches that, and tells me that moreover the email does not exist, or the password is incorrect. When I try to log in by means of the right information in sequence (I be familiar by means of my own email and password) it goes to "Downloading your profile, this might take a small number of minutes. Give pleasure to do not close the game" screen, then basically crashes to the desktop by means of the message on top of (saying the program immediately crashed). I would absolutely say this is a LIVE tribulation, as Windows Live does not seem to be willing to appropriately communicate by means of its own in game constituent.

I by no means said to play without social club working with it always runs I said to logout then when it goes to login screen hit it off skip login then you be able to hit it off play and do single player subsequent to your in single player method immediately minimize gta iv and open social club up which is working with in the surroundings login back in and multiplayer is superior to go, and in addition to it. Whose post I imagine I got this recommendation from too. I logged myself out of Rockstar Social Club immediately previous to running the game and single player worked extremely well. I do not be familiar with if somebody else has had this tribulations, additional than when I went to save my game, it asked me to log in to Live. I logged in and it told me I had an update, additional than when selected to apply, subsequent to regarding a 5 minute or so wait, it told me I had no internet correlation when in fact I did. I was searching online and in conclusion found the downloadable and bring up to date on a hold up or maintained page.