Thread: Low frame rates with Call of Duty 4 under Windows 7

Low frame rates with Call of Duty 4 under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have upgraded the system to Windows 7 and as it is been done I am getting a very low fps that is frame rate. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change and function as needed. It would be better to get the implementation to be done as required.

Re: Low frame rates with Call of Duty 4 under Windows 7

The problem could be with the upgradation. You should have made a clean install of the operating system. This would have helped you out to get the issue to be sorted. So do check out and make the implementation to be done. Do check out and get the desired things to be worked. I hope this will really let you to get the changes to be done. perform a clean install.

Try to upgrade the drivers for the video card that you are using or installed. It is needed to make the changes to be functioned. So do look out for the thing and function which would be better for you. I hope this will be better for you. It is essential that you do check out for the thing which would be better. Do look out and process.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then look for the desired changes that needs to be processed. As it is been done you need to take the essential changes to be worked. I hope as it is been done it is necessary that you do check and function. Look out for the changes which needs to be performed. It will be better. Do function as needed it will be better.

It could be due to the video drivers is not functioning or may have gone corrupt. in order to make the changes to be functioned and get the things to be executed you need to look out for the change as needed. It is necessary that you get the things to be executed and function. I hope this will be better for you and make the desired changes to be implemented.