Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher error: Error Code 2

sad Ubisoft Game Launcher error: Error Code 2

OK. Pretty desperate here.
    Downloaded Splinter Cell: Conviction by SKIDROW.
    Installed the game properly. When I tried to run it. This error showed up:
    "Ubisoft Game Launcher error: Error code 2" I click OK then nothing happens.
    My PC meets all the minimum requirements but the system detection tool said that my CPU might be slow for the game.
    Downloaded the crack files by SKIDROW and copy and paste it into the directory. Turns out that it's the same files and the error is still there.
    I tried to download patch v1.02 but when I tried to install it, it said:
    "There is not enough space to install Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction. The game requires around 35 MB. You currently only have 0 MB. Please free up some disk space."
    I have 35 GB free on the drive that game is installed on. Other drives have 60 GB free. So no drives are full.
    My computer have no antivirus what soever running so I don't think that is the problem causing this. Someone please help me, I'm dying.

Re: Ubisoft Game Launcher error: Error Code 2

I am behind this error from a long time and now I believe that I got a fix for that. I had found a bug for the same. I had found this issue very common for steam users. For that first you might need to uninstall the game launcher. For that go in Add/Remove programs in the control panel and then remove game launcher from here. Then go in programfiles/steam/steamapp/common/settler7/redist. This is the place where the gamelaunchreinstaller lies. Remove it and try back.

Sorry man. Seems like that didn't work.: I removed it from Add or Remove Programs. I went into the directory of the game and removed the whole folder that contains the whole Ubisoft Game Launcher. The same error shows up. Weird.

I think that it is better to get an original copy of the game rather than trying to play with the illegal copies. You should also note that talking on illegal aspects is strictly not allowed on this forum, read rules of the forums. This thread is being now reported to the mods/admins.