Thread: Call of duty 4 or Bioshock

Call of duty 4 or Bioshock

I am planing to buy some games this weekend and need help to choose among the best one. Now my buget fits for Call of Duty 4 and Bioshock. I want to buy only one among them so which one is best you say. Also post which has a better graphic output and continous long hours of gameplay without getting bored. I always enjoy fps games on my system. I planing soon to test the same with a demo.

Re: Call of duty 4 or Bioshock

I will recommend you to go for Call of Duty 4. Because of the long hours of gameplay and in Bioshock you might end at some level. In Call of Duty 4 game there are two series continue who are mixed together the one is Medal Of Honor and the other one is Call of Duty. The problem is that if one of them has evolved slowly and with force. You must go for Call of Duty due to very vast gameplay.

The choice depends on you basically if you want best in multiplayer game then Call of Duty 4 is one I like the most. Bioshock is a shooter first person you into the depths of the Atlantic Ocean to explore the ruins of a massive underwater city ravaged by the madness of its creators. The game is really eyecatching and you will get lots of new adventure in this game with tons of weapons.

Call of Duty 4 is base don second world war which makes the game very much exciting. Modern Warfare is therefore conducted today between the Middle East, Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and the Urals and surprisingly takes the form of a struggle against a terrorist organization nostalgic for the Cold War. CoD 4 will offer two perspectives on the action. The game is best for long hours of gameplay but gets boring sometime.

I had played both the games and among them I believe that both games are best on its place. Like if you just want to play on your gaming console sitting at home them go for Bioshock for action and adventure. And if you have lots friends online then you can make your own unit in Call of Duty and mess with the enemy there. Bioshock is quiet adventurous with lots of surprises there.

nicholasbutler12 Guest

I am still playing the call of duty with my friends well. I have noticed that It had been very hard to co-up each other. But I like it. I have good community. I am sure that We will have finish this game as well as far and come with epic score at this stage.

I am playing Bioshock rightn ow which begins under ocean. It is a distant place with lots of creepy creature waiting for you. Very quickly, you'll have to experience the power of the Adam and plasmids. Adam is the game hero and plasmids are your upgrades. The larger plasmids are offering real powers. Freeze your enemies or burning everything around you are the things you can do.

I will to go with Bioshock. Call of Duty 4 is a bit hard game in some levels where you will find yourself always stuck. While Bioschock offers a must realistic gameplay where you stay hiding in the tall grass, crawling between the enemy tanks, and then kicking them out. You have mission which you need to finish up to passon and upgrade your power and skills.