Thread: Suggestion on a Good Virtual Reality Game

Suggestion on a Good Virtual Reality Game

I am searching for some really cool Virtaul Reality game. I am ready to purchase the same. Now the thing is recently I played some online games which were awesome but they have a very limited level. I played GTA which is nice but after sometime it becomes boring. I want game which are totally based on Virtaul Reality and no matter whether it is a disc or a online game. What are your recommendation.

Re: Suggestion on a Good Virtual Reality Game

There are lots of online game which is much nicer to play. You can search for mmorpg game. There is a website which gives you a list of hundreds of mmorpg games. You can download and test anyone of them. I am playing World of Warcraft. It is really nice game with long hours of gameplay and you can do almost anything that from buying powers to battle and construction.

There is a website called Chapatiz which offers you a online virtual reality game. It is a type of internet Island game site for teens, focusing on a cat. On Chapatiz you can can easily make friends, exchange items or outfits and face. You can create your character and dress as you like. This is not a big game but rather enjoying for sometime. It is very childish but you might enojy this.

Have you heard about Second Life. The games is really awesome where you are in a different virtual world. The lack of progress levels usually lets the player to run from the mmorpg games. This games gives you option to collect wealth and cosume item how you do the same really. On the other hand, the domestic currency of the game is convertible into dollars. It did not take long for you to buy big brands.

I also play Second Live and this game has many advantages. First of all this game is free. You do need to pay for creating a profile and other objects. However, as in real life, you can wish to buy goods or services. The same you do in Second Lief. There aer much new additions in the game. Like creating new buildings, new objects, etc. Finally, you create your own character, according to hundreds of parameters, such as face shape, body, your dress, your movements .and gestures, your sounds, etc

The best game for virtual reality on your system is Sims. I have Sims 3 and this game is really awesome where you can do all those things which you want to do. Here are some higlights which can make your Sim much stronger. Make sure it's a full night's sleep for a Sim. Make him wash his teeth. Let him take a bath or shower. Finally, try to achieve at least a desire for bonus.

There are tons of games you can go for. Like IMVU which is a virtual chatting game. It offers you a 3D chat room where you get tons of users right now staying online. One more game for the same is Blue Mar. If you want to more then Utherverse is another game which offers you a real world for making freinds. It is a very popular game and it is entirely based on Amsterdam. For some mystery RunScape is the nice one.

There are lots of virtual Reality Gamed available on the Internet You can Choose any one as per Your choice. I know one Latest virtual Reality Game that second life as per My view it's very nice game.It's also latest game so You don't feel bore With This Game.
    All the Best